The Student Room Group

Royall Holloway

Im wondering what is the likelihood i get into Royal Holloway bearing in mind Majority of my gcses were 5s and one 4 . However i would like to study economics and managment but i realised i need a 6 in GCSE maths. I currently do a L3 BTEC business course with no Alevel alongside,however for by BTEC im predicted DDD. If anyone has been in the same position, is there any chance i can get in to a decent uni with these grades.
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Kiarnasmith
Im wondering what is the likelihood i get into Royal Holloway bearing in mind Majority of my gcses were 5s and one 4 . However i would like to study economics and managment but i realised i need a 6 in GCSE maths. I currently do a L3 BTEC business course with no Alevel alongside,however for by BTEC im predicted DDD. If anyone has been in the same position, is there any chance i can get in to a decent uni with these grades.
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just study hard (remembering to take breaks in between sessions), I don't see how 5-6 hours a day, 5 days a week can't get
you into a uni of your liking.
Reply 2
Original post by bn gjj
Just study hard (remembering to take breaks in between sessions), I don't see how 5-6 hours a day, 5 days a week can't get
you into a uni of your liking.

Thanks alot! However i am not resitting the maths i forgot to mention!But im planning on doing a BA which is less maths orientated so i really dont know.

Quick Reply

Latest