The Student Room Group

Manchester Student Accommodation Room Available

Hi, I'm looking to move out the current place I'm living in due to personal reasons and I'm needing to find a tenant to replace me
It is in Rusholme, Manchester and is at £170/week including utility bills.
It is an En-suite (private bathroom) with a shared living room/kitchen space with 4 other people.
If there are any students who are interested, let me know and I will give you the details to see if it's to your liking.
You will have to prove to the property owners you are a student.

~Jess
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by EssyDuck
Hi, I'm looking to move out the current place I'm living in due to personal reasons and I'm needing to find a tenant to replace me
It is in Rusholme, Manchester and is at £170/week including utility bills.
It is an En-suite (private bathroom) with a shared living room/kitchen space with 4 other people.
If there are any students who are interested, let me know and I will give you the details to see if it's to your liking.
You will have to prove to the property owners you are a student.

~Jess

Hello, is this still available?
Reply 2
Original post by elufc1
Hello, is this still available?

Yes, it is :smile:
Reply 3
Yes, it is :smile:

Thankyou, would it be possible for u to send me over the details! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by elufc1
Thankyou, would it be possible for u to send me over the details! :smile:

Yes I will. I've not really done this before so is there any exact details you would like specifically?
Reply 5
Yes I will. I've not really done this before so is there any exact details you would like specifically?

Neither have I lol, just photos of the property and the location, and the property owners information I guess. Also when does the tenancy end? Thankyou very much
Reply 6
Original post by elufc1
Neither have I lol, just photos of the property and the location, and the property owners information I guess. Also when does the tenancy end? Thankyou very much

Hi, yes, I can't currently PM on here so is it alright if I just leave my phone number and you can message me thank you 🙂 07895665676 or I can message you, either way is fine.

Quick Reply

Latest