The Student Room Group

applying to uni independently

i’m not in a good situation at home and never have been really, so i haven’t had the luxury of pursuing higher education. however i have scraped just enough qualifications to meet entry requirements for most foundation year courses. however, as i cannot be in education, how do i go about applying independently? i’m at a loss but i need to get out of my home :frown:
You need to contact your most recent place of study and ask them to provide an academic reference for your ucas application. Ask them how best to send them your UCAS application - they may give you a UCAS buzzword or they might provide details for you to send it to an individual member of staff directly.

Quick Reply