Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since this HORRIBLE color is so HORRIBLE, I have brought up the change of my color by 900 posts to 2100 because it is in one word - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE USE YOUR VOTE BETTER THAN LAST TIME!

This is Dark Green. If you like this and can read it - Vote for it! Testing Testing!
    This is Dark Slate Blue. If you like it and can read it - Vote for this! Testing Testing!
    This is Dark Red. If you like it and can read it - Vote for this! Testing Testing!
    This is Dark Orange. If you like it and can read it - Vote for this! Testing Testing!
    This is Blue. If you like it and can read it - Vote for this! Testing Testing!
    This is Dark Orchid. If you like it and can read it - Vote for this! Testing Testing!
    Those are your choices vote well
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I vote dark slate blue. Although I read it as skate blue originally

dark orange of the blue you already have. red is a bit hard for me to read

ReputationRep:
    Where's the "i don't care - just stop attention seeking" option?

ReputationRep:
    Black.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer dark red.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Have you any clue about my history on this fourm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    seconded:boring:

Is that like a TSR version of a celeb trying the 'do you know who I am?' line? In all honesty, it's a bit unnecessary to post so much about font colour....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Yes, i know about your sordid past and being made moderator and about you saying that you're leaving because you spend too much time on the internet. Your mum saying you can't have internet. I have been here since 2003, i'm not a complete n00b.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Yes, i know about your sordid past and being made moderator and about you saying that you're leaving because you spend too much time on the internet. Your mum saying you can't have internet. I have been here since 2003, i'm not a complete n00b.
    Get a life..please I am not attention seeking. I didn't ask for everyone to vote in a stupid color.

My colors are a trademark - I remember when I said a few months back, maybe I should change to black and people said it wouldn't be right.

ReputationRep:
    Get a life..please I am not attention seeking. I didn't ask for everyone to vote in a stupid color.
    So that's the best you can come up with when you try and pull rank by being here a few months longer than me and posing that question?

(Original post by G4ry)
    So that's the best you can come up with when you try and pull rank by being here a few months longer than me and posing that question?
    if it bothers you so much, just dont read her posts. its only an internet forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    if it bothers you so much, just dont read her posts. its only an internet forum.
    :dito:
    I am not forcing you too

ReputationRep:
    I am not forcing you too
    He's arguing in your favour. :confused:

I am not forcing you too
    was that aimed at me!?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I am not forcing you too
    Yay! Only 10 posts to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    was that aimed at me!?
    No, I was saying I agree

ReputationRep:
    This is one occasion where I'd actually appreciate one of technik's "amusing" images.

(Original post by Zapsta)
    This is one occasion where I'd actually appreciate one of technik's "amusing" images.
    and me

ReputationRep:
    No, I was saying I agree
    So where do you cross the line. Why was it not ok for maskall or any of the other spammers to spam the forum - because they weren't forcing you to open up the thread. It doesn't make sense, spammers don't force you to open the thread - what's the difference with you?

p.s "to"

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.