The Student Room Group

BP Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Hi to all I applied for the Data Analyst role a few days ago and I have been sent a link for the online assessment.
If anyone knows what the stages of the process are and maybe has any tips or advice on what to expect. That would be much appreciated.
Original post by _k_a_i_t_o_
Hi to all I applied for the Data Analyst role a few days ago and I have been sent a link for the online assessment.
If anyone knows what the stages of the process are and maybe has any tips or advice on what to expect. That would be much appreciated.

Hi i jus applied to the sales role i think after the online assessment its VI then assessment centre not sure about the assessment centre tho

How long did it take for you to get the online assessment and have you completed it
Reply 3
Original post by Gursirjansethi
How long did it take for you to get the online assessment and have you completed it

Unfortunately I didn't see the email about it until late so I wasn't able to complete it within the deadline. I can only guess that they will ask general questions like why your applying for the role or how you think you can manage both study and work. Hope that helps.

Unfortunately I didn't see the email about it until late so I wasn't able to complete it within the deadline. I can only guess that they will ask general questions like why your applying for the role or how you think you can manage both study and work. Hope that helps.

Ohhh but like after ur application how many days later did u receive the test

Quick Reply

Latest