The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sparkle86
Just wondered how much everyone weighs in stone/pounds....what size in clothes they are....and what boobs size they are?

im 11.8 at the mo, but losing it. size 16, but going down. and 36 B, and unfortunately most likely gonna get smaller with those as well as im losing weight. :frown:

karen x

yeah i dont wanna lose my boobs when i lose weight, i want them to get bigger! lol
sparkle86
Just wondered how much everyone weighs in stone/pounds....what size in clothes they are....and what boobs size they are?

im 11.8 at the mo, but losing it. size 16, but going down. and 36 B, and unfortunately most likely gonna get smaller with those as well as im losing weight. :frown:

karen x

I'm 5'8 and weight around 12 stone- I'm a size 16 but i'm trying to loose weight so hopefully will be decreasing gradually :smile:

Ruthie xx
Reply 3
i dont know how much i weigh (scales scare me!) but im a size 12/14 and same bra size as sparkle86. it really annoys me how boobs get smaller wen u loose weight. i wish theyd stay the same.
gossip_girl
i want them to get bigger! lol

They have surgery for this sort of thing. :wink:
Reply 5
Makavelli_07

yea but its dangerous. can be anyway.
Makavelli_07

Some people prefer to stay natural, rather than go plastic. :wink:
Makavelli_07

thread!
I'm not entirely sure how much I weigh... I bought some scales but everyone who has used them has said that they make them 9-12 pounds heavier than other scales. They're scary scales. I used to be about ten and a half stone but I know I've put on weight... But I wear a size 14 usually, and my bra size is a somewhat ridiculous 36F.

And I'm 5'4".
Reply 9
NDGAARONDI

yea like me.
Reply 10
My friend is 9 stone and she is 36G........... 0_o
And i think shes 5ft 4, not sure but still they are huuuuuuuuuuuuuge
Reply 11
I'm 5'7, size 14 and I don't know what I weigh but it was more than everyone else has said! And I'm a 38D/DD :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI

'Twas a joke, hence the smilie. :biggrin:
BhArJ
My friend is 9 stone and is 36G........... 0_o

What was her number again? LOL
It's weird how all you girls want such ginourmous Henry Winklers - what's the advantage? I don't think guys are as bothered as you may think.
Reply 15
I'm a size 10, 34D, 5'7", but haven't weighed myself for years! We don't even have scales!
Reply 16
englishstudent
It's weird how all you girls want such ginourmous Henry Winklers - what's the advantage? I don't think guys are as bothered as you may think.

but thats what makes us feel like a real woman.
sparkle86

Also I hear it affects their confidence. A bit like men with the size of their penises too. You will be surprised what confidence (or lack of) can do to you.
Reply 18
sparkle86

lol :rolleyes:

personly i think really big ones are nasty.......but thats just me, im weird :smile:
Reply 19
NDGAARONDI
Also I hear it affects their confidence. A bit like men with the size of their penises too. You will be surprised what confidence (or lack of) can do to you.

i totally agree with u here.

Latest

Trending

Trending