Turn on thread page Beta

Whats your size? (girls) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    it's perhaps more to do with the style than the size?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by af1)
    well i think it is
    Whoa, I bet you've made a whole lot of people feel really good about themselves...

Or hopefully they're too sensible to give a stuff about what you think.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a size 8/10, about 8 stone, and my bra size is... adequate. I will say no more.

ReputationRep:
    last time i checked i was about 8.5 stone.. about 5"5 though maybe 5"6 because my friend insists shes 5'5 and im taller than her..

im size 8 on top and size 8/10 on the bottom depending on the designer. usually size 8 tho cz otherwise i end up with a big gap in the back! size 34C. wouldnt want to be any bigger tbh.. im happy as i am

ReputationRep:
    5"2.
    About 10 stone.
    Size 12/14.
    Not entirely sure of bra size...really have to go and get measured!But it was 36B.

Yes I am all short and squashed up and chubby with very little in the chest region.And I have a fat ass.Pfft.

ReputationRep:
    5'9
    10 stone
    size 8/10
    34B
    and iv got a wait for it....2pack. Yay stretches and abs exercise in the mornings rock

ReputationRep:
    5"4, about 8st 6, size 10, and 34C.

ReputationRep:
    im about 5'2 and a bit, er size 10, i weigh about 8 1/2 to 9 and i got boobs! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    I'm 5'11 (yes that is tall for a girl...), approx 10 stone (don't weigh myself so guessing), clothes size 8/10/12 (girls, how annoying is it that not all shops use the same sizes! I mean a size 12 in Topshop is like an 8 in Warehouse - crazy!) and 34C (the size that you can never get in the sales!!).

I don't like all of this sizing business, but my friends have let me down so I'm stuck at home looking for something to do!
    5"11 isnt tall!

see i really am a leggy giant..... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    Well if i wear a size 12 top it goes strait down after my breasts and makes me look fat.However if i wear the same top in a size 10 it gives my breasts there shape, and because they are so big guys get attracted to them and I feel like I'm on display.
    They are not that big and you look fine whatever you wear.

ReputationRep:
    emmmm
    8 stone and a couple of pounds (i'm guessing...uni has really starved me needlessly)
    size 8 or 10 on top
    normally 10 on bottom
    5 " 5
    and i'm perfectly content!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legalbeagle)
    emmmm
    8 stone and a couple of pounds (i'm guessing...uni has really starved me needlessly)
    size 8 or 10 on top
    normally 10 on bottom
    5 " 5
    and i'm perfectly content!
    Exactly the same, except I'm nearer 5'4 :p:

ReputationRep:
    size 10
    shoe size 2
    34D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    size 10
    shoe size 2
    34D
    Aw, size 2! That is soooooo cute. Awwwwww.

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5ft10, about 10 stone, size 10-12 and bra size 32DD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    5"11 isnt tall!

see i really am a leggy giant..... :eek:

omg how tall r u then?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    I didn't say you were fat, I was referring to your implication that being tall makes you ... larger. :confused: . I sure as hell am no supermodel.
    being tall does make you larger you half wit. and anyway, rachel hunter is a size 12, as is cindy crawford...and they are what? supermodels? oh yes. that would make you wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I'm around 5'7/5'8 (not totally sure which) and I weigh around 8 stone 8 currently but that's because we had relatives over and there was alot of food around so I'll prob drop back to my usual 8 stone 3.
    I'm a shirt size 8 and pants size 10. And I'm a 36B bra.

ReputationRep:
    im 8st, size 8/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    being tall does make you larger you half wit. and anyway, rachel hunter is a size 12, as is cindy crawford...and they are what? supermodels? oh yes. that would make you wrong.
    you're quite right, I should have said fatter.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.