Turn on thread page Beta

Whats your size? (girls) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Marilyn Monroe was a size 14/16! and she is (or was) the ultimate beauty!! There's hope for us all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 7st 13lbs....was 7st 9 last week and went up to 8st in 3 days :eek:. Then i lost a pound :confused:. Anyways yeah, i'm usually a size 10, i'm 5'7" and 34B.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissisKate)
    Marilyn Monroe was a size 14/16! and she is (or was) the ultimate beauty!! There's hope for us all.
    unfortunately, sizes just ain't what they used to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    unfortunately, sizes just ain't what they used to be.
    Still, it always makes me feel better to say that.

ReputationRep:
    it's a shame everyone isn't like you. we wouldn't need antidepressants anymore (except for bedwetting and people who are ships, obviously). we might need more antipsychotics though

ReputationRep:
    it's a shame everyone isn't like you. we wouldn't need antidepressants anymore (except for bedwetting and people who are ships, obviously). we might need more antipsychotics though
    Ah well...simple things..simple minds.

ReputationRep:
    my neurones are chemically perturbed. it's not my fault :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    my neurones are chemically perturbed. it's not my fault :bawling:
    I would never place blame on anyone because of that. Hehe

ReputationRep:
    Good to know.

ReputationRep:
    I weigh about 9 and a half stone, I'm a size 10/12, I'm 5ft7, and I'm somewhere in between a 32C and a 36D but since I havent got properly measured I couldn't tell you, I think I'm around a 36C.

ReputationRep:
    I weigh 8st, am 5ft2, clothes size 10, and Im 32D

ReputationRep:
    Alright, so how do "stones' compare to pounds... I am from the US... I have no Idea what I would weigh in stones...

ReputationRep:
    How do she stay balanced?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez, man, there is big and there is big....NONE of my mates are that small and that big...people of that stature usaully aren't! :p:

There are 14pounds to every stone methinks...but remember muscle weighs more than fat..or SO they say!

Oh ,yes and I am in the range of 5 ft 7 or so...and 10/12 dependant on shop and 36C (used to be D until started swimming!) me thinks..never been properly measured!

ReputationRep:
    5'2. 52 kilos. 36C. wish i had longer legs. I HATE BEING SHORT.

ReputationRep:
    How come everyone weighs themselves? I never do...I am slim and prob weigh more than I look, as swimming tones down, but creates more toned muscle than you think...my arms and tummy esp!

Don't worry bout weight...just try to be healthy!

ReputationRep:
    I swim a LOT too. i used to have horrible arms before. now i love my arms. Swimming is the best. It just ruins my hair though.

ReputationRep:
    8 - 8 1/2 stone (i fluctuate a lot!!) size 8/10 top 10 trousers/skirts

32-34A

(am finally starting to grow now though since I stopped getting ill&starving myself...lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicarabbit)
    I HATE BEING SHORT.
    For a rabbit......better than being hunted with hounds, they say.

ReputationRep:
    I love being short!

ReputationRep:
    5ft10, 8st12, and I've still got a pot belly!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.