The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

size 10 -16 varying on shop, 5'5, about 10 1/2 stone, so a little overweight, but happy.
Reply 41
im 5' 6"
7 stone 12 pounds
size 8 on top
10 -12 bottom
34D
sparkle86
Just wondered how much everyone weighs in stone/pounds....what size in clothes they are....how tall they are...and what boobs size they are?

karen x

8 stone
size 10
5ft 6 inches
34 D
Reply 43
I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and vary between 8stone 7 and 8 stone 10, I'm a size 6/8 top and 8/10 bottom. Oh and size 3/4 shoe (when I lost weight my shoe size also went down never though that'd happen), I'm a 32B bust :frown:
Reply 44
What does it matter what size we all are even when u losse wait you wont be happy with your self :confused:
I'm about 12 stone, 32" waist, and half an inch. I'm sexy.
172cm so i think thats 5 ft 7 or 8
81 kg so is that 13 stone n a bit
size 16 sleevless tops
size 18 bottoms and sleeved tops
size 20 suit jackets (otherwise when i reach forward i rip the shoulders)
and im 38E according to Selfridges bar fitting but i think im a 40D/DD
Reply 47
I'm 5'11 (yes that is tall for a girl...), approx 10 stone (don't weigh myself so guessing), clothes size 8/10/12 (girls, how annoying is it that not all shops use the same sizes! I mean a size 12 in Topshop is like an 8 in Warehouse - crazy!) and 34C (the size that you can never get in the sales!!).

I don't like all of this sizing business, but my friends have let me down so I'm stuck at home looking for something to do!
I'm 5'4".. and i weighed myself today in boots as i had spare change.. underweight which is annoying.. 7 stones 9lbs.. suppose to be 8 stones 3 apparently. :rolleyes: Depending on the store, H&M and Next i'm a 6.. other places i'm an 8.. and even a 10 in some places, really does depend on the make. Tried on some Reebok trousers in a size 8, would do up. Tried an Addidas 10, fell straight off me. Never found any trousers for the gym in the end. =( And.. 32B. Could be bigger, but my boyfriend says he loves them. =P
Reply 49
I'm a size 8-10 on the lower half but size 12 on the upper half, I weigh roughly 8.5 stone, about 5 ft 6, and 34DD :proud:
5 ft 2
8 stone 2
size 10
34D
shoe size 2 :frown:
5'1"
6 stone 6 pounds
Lauren18
I'm 5'11 (yes that is tall for a girl...), approx 10 stone (don't weigh myself so guessing), clothes size 8/10/12 (girls, how annoying is it that not all shops use the same sizes! I mean a size 12 in Topshop is like an 8 in Warehouse - crazy!) and 34C (the size that you can never get in the sales!!).

I don't like all of this sizing business, but my friends have let me down so I'm stuck at home looking for something to do!

Marry me.
Reply 53
Lauren18

hello... i am EXACTLY the same as u... apart from the fact that i am 5ft10... and if i were u, id go by our topshop size- 12 thats what i do... wow.. how weird?!
Marry me. PM me with your sex number.

I, myself, am sexy. I have pictures of my bum to prove it. Go look in the picture thread, they're all there.

Naked.
What is the obsession at the mo on TSR with all these threads about sizing? I think there have been about five in the last week!
Reply 56
Tonight Matthew
Marry me. PM me with your sex number.

I, myself, am sexy. I have pictures of my bum to prove it. Go look in the picture thread, they're all there.

Naked.

you are funny. join the FUN society
Reply 57
juno_the
I'm 5'7, size 14 and I don't know what I weigh but it was more than everyone else has said! And I'm a 38D/DD :biggrin:

You dont LOOK like a size 14:frown:

less, is more:wink:
I am a size 10, 5'6", 9 st 4 and I have 32DD boobies. But then again, I have a fat arse.
Show me your breasts.

Make me a sandwich.

Either one is fine.

Latest

Trending

Trending