Whats your size? (girls) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm 11 stone currently
    12/14
    5"7/8
    36C

ReputationRep:
    9 stone 6... 5ft 6... 34C... size 10ish... size 6 feet. I'm pretty average!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    5'10
    9 stone 10
    36C
    size 12

ReputationRep:
    I am a size 10/12, 5'7", bust size not telling, shoe size 6 - can't remember last time I bothered to weigh myself - I don't have any scales here at uni for one thing! I son't understand why people stress so much about how much they weigh, it doesn't mean anything!

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5'2, 34B, 8 stone, about size 8/10, shoe size 5, brain size small

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkle86)
    Just wondered how much everyone weighs in stone/pounds....what size in clothes they are....how tall they are...and what boobs size they are?

im 11.8 at the mo, but losing it. 5'1. size 16, but going down. and 36 B, and unfortunately most likely gonna get smaller with those as well as im losing weight.

karen x
    5'1" size 10 boobs 32D weight not entirely sure, bout 8 3/4 stones I think :confused:

ReputationRep:
    omg i dont know the british sizes : ))
    if anybody know the european stuff..then i am 178cm (5'9" guess so), 57kg (no idea) and bra is 80B (guess thats 36B) : )
    nd shoe size 39/40 )

ReputationRep:
    I think I said this somewhere b4, but nevermind. Here we go again:

I stand at 5'7, I'm about 8 stone, 34,23,34 and I'm a size 8-10

Oh yeah, boobs :eek: 30DD, I know it's different, but it's mainly coz I'm tiny around the back! Usually I'd be a 32DD, but b/c of small body size I'm only an 8 around the back, thus a 30DD. Yeah UK shoe size = 6, however in Aus that would be 8, it's different sizing over here Luckily coz I've been to the UK I knew how to convert :cool:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    I'm useless at this, but here we go.

I'm 6'4. I weigh about the average weight for someone my size, not sure what that is. I'd guess about 13/14 stone, though.

I buy jeans in size 34L, and tops in X Large. I have size 13 feet.

I don't really think i should disclose any more measurements on a public message board.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    I'm useless at this, but here we go.

I'm 6'4. I weigh about the average weight for someone my size, not sure what that is. I'd guess about 13/14 stone, though.

I buy jeans in size 34L, and tops in X Large. I have size 13 feet.

I don't really think i should disclose any more measurements on a public message board.
    See that's the good thing about living where I do, I don't mind, as I know I'm prolly not ever gonna meet most of you

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    See that's the good thing about living where I do, I don't mind, as I know I'm prolly not ever gonna meet most of you

DB_x
    You don't know that, we could be weird internet stalking types.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you're dedicated enough to travel all the way to Melbourne, Australia lol, I'll meet you at the airport just to shake your hand and congratulate you :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well if you're dedicated enough to travel all the way to Melbourne, Australia lol, I'll meet you at the airport just to shake your hand and congratulate you :p:
    Do you know how to surf?

Could you teach me to surf instead of shaking my hand? That's be more useful.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how to surf?

Could you teach me to surf instead of shaking my hand? That's be more useful.
    Hehe, OK we'd go surfing them, more fun. Don't know about you tho, wouldn't you be a little jet lagged? :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, OK we'd go surfing them, more fun. Don't know about you tho, wouldn't you be a little jet lagged? :elefant:
    Pfft. Jetlag? You'd need more then jetlag to stop me from learning to surf.

I'm going to learn sometime, looks really cool.

ReputationRep:
    well u are online at 4am... and u live in the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saturn)
    i don't understand why women want bigger breasts all the time :confused: The truth is us guys arn't as bothered as girls except i think size D is way too big and kinda disgusting since it kinda outweigh's girls (unless they are slightly obese) :cool:
    So girls with smaller breasts be thankful instead of wanting bigger
    Well I'm not slightly obese, and I am a DD. Tbh, it isn't all that big in reality, and I don't think they look disgusting. :cheeky: Fake boobs, now thats disgusting! :biggrin:

ReputationRep:
    Implants are also seriously detrimental to your health and to your children if you breastfeed with implants. Not to mention that it's horrendously expensive and really just catering to a superficial society. What makes you a woman, what really empowers you, is your womb, not your breasts - some men have breasts through no medical treatment of any kind. Only women have a womb (not even those males born with confused genitalia have wombs). You should love and cherish that, rather than being obsessed with what is really only a tool for feeding children.

And as some of the males have said, a lot of them don't really care. And anyway, you shouldn't change your appearance just to pander to the fantasies of the male population.

Back on topic and less ranty - I'm 5'3", size 10, just under 9 stone (I don't know exactly), a 36C and size 4 1/2 feet (yet people still manage to step on my toes).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    Are you saying I look fatter or thinner? :confused:

And I haven't always been a size 14
    I think he's saying the latter. A friend of mine told me she was a size 14 recently and I remember being surprised. Sizes depend on lots of things - bone structure for eg - I am a size 10 top, size 12 bottom usually b/c I have a narrow waist & wide hip bones. Also, in some stores I do go up to a size 14. Anyway, isn't 14 average?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bratcat)
    Anyway, isn't 14 average?
    Yes, size 14 is the national average.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.