crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sophdoph)
What are charmer..

Have you seen any food recently?
I didn't say you were fat, I was referring to your implication that being tall makes you ... larger. :confused: . I sure as hell am no supermodel.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
I didn't say you were fat, I was referring to your implication that being tall makes you ... larger. :confused: . I sure as hell am no supermodel.
most supermodels are ugly and fake. i prefer a real girl.
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sophdoph)
That blatently should be the other way round
I know, the weight keeps going down even though I've stopped my healthy eating regime lol.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
i prefer a real girl.
I am relieved to hear that. Plastic's not very environmentally friendly.
psychic_satori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
most supermodels are ugly and fake. i prefer a real girl.
Oh, now you're just trying to suck up...
Sweety
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
i'm not sure how much i weigh... i think bout 7 and a half.... i am 5'6 ish.... i'm a size 6/8 and i am realli small bra size sooo i rather not say
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sweety)
i'm not sure how much i weigh... i think bout 7 and a half.... i am 5'6 ish.... i'm a size 6/8 and i am realli small bra size sooo i rather not say
nothing to be ashamed about Everyones different. Thats what is so great
bellacoco
Report 14 years ago
let's see I'm 5'4, 105 pounds, 34B.
Abix
Report 14 years ago
5ft7 10stones, before xmas I was size 10/12 leaning more to the 12, but now I'm mostly an 8 occasionly a 10 (damn shops who have diff sizes)
Doom_and_Gloom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm 10 and a half stone, 5"4', size 12 trousers n dress, size 10 top and im a 36F in bra size(it's where most of my weight comes from) and it's really annoying being so big in the bust to :mad: .
MissisKate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm 5"6' size 12ish and I'm 9 and a half stone. Bra size 34B. Pretty average. Kinda boring. I too wish for slightly bigger boobs to balance my shape (I've got a 'round' bum).
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
im a 36F in bra size(it's where most of my weight comes from)
Really?
Doom_and_Gloom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Really?
Is the really for the weight thing or the bra size?
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, which of those seems to be more likely to be completely untrue than the other?
Doom_and_Gloom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, which of those seems to be more likely to be completely untrue than the other?
Okay so maybe not most of the weight but they do add alot onto me. It really isn't fair .
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well, yeah, but no one assesses how you look on the basis of your weight in that sense. if you just have big tits and the rest of you is slim no one will think "Humm, she LOOKS slim, but she must actually be fat because her weight is whatever". Kind of reverse shallow hal.

So, um, I wouldn't worry.
Doom_and_Gloom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well, yeah, but no one assesses how you look on the basis of your weight in that sense. if you just have big tits and the rest of you is slim no one will think "Humm, she LOOKS slim, but she must actually be fat because her weight is whatever". Kind of reverse shallow hal.

So, um, I wouldn't worry.
But I have to wear certain tops so that I don't look fat because of them. In doing this it shows them off more and I feel like a slut.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why, what do you wear? you don't automatically look fat if you wear something that isn't skin tight or displays yards (or perhaps acres) of cleavage. I cant think how else you would mean "show them off"
Doom_and_Gloom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why, what do you wear? you don't automatically look fat if you wear something that isn't skin tight or displays yards (or perhaps acres) of cleavage. I cant think how else you would mean "show them off"
Well if i wear a size 12 top it goes strait down after my breasts and makes me look fat.However if i wear the same top in a size 10 it gives my breasts there shape, and because they are so big guys get attracted to them and I feel like I'm on display.
Peppi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wear a size 8 top and a 10 or 12 for trousers :P I like baggie stuff
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.82%
No (135)
74.18%

Watched Threads