The Student Room Group

Is it still possible to change my subjects in AS?

So I’m resitting my 2nd year after having mental health issues and I had chosen Media as an extra AS subject just for the ucas points and since I heard it’s a rather easy subject. However I have grown to hate it because of how the teacher does not give any feedback to any homework and coursework included which has actually caused several students to fail their first year. I want to change it but I’m unsure now as I have two weeks before my mocks…Any ideas? I might just drop it since I find it unbearable.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Sleep-all-day
So I’m resitting my 2nd year after having mental health issues and I had chosen Media as an extra AS subject just for the ucas points and since I heard it’s a rather easy subject. However I have grown to hate it because of how the teacher does not give any feedback to any homework and coursework included which has actually caused several students to fail their first year. I want to change it but I’m unsure now as I have two weeks before my mocks…Any ideas? I might just drop it since I find it unbearable.

Just drop it. It's way too late to be switching subjects. Use the extra time you'll have available to focus on your other subjects and improve your grades in those, thereby increasing your UCAS points that way.

Quick Reply

Latest