yes, its another advice thread! Watch

This discussion is closed.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just be honest with him and don't let it carry on longer than it has to; so he doesn't get hurt more. Just say you like him as a friend or any of the other excuses listed above (realistic ones :p: )
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
phew, i managed to escape after 20 mins. i told him id had an argument wit my bf and i had to go home to sort things out with him. he looked like id just kicked him in the face!
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awww bless u must protect uself from these weirdos tho.
Ariel4
Rep:
?
gah, he just txtd me. why can he not get the message that i cant stand him. im tempted to txt him back and say "actually im dead, i died a few hours ago" but thats kinda harsh!
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ariel4)
gah, he just txtd me. why can he not get the message that i cant stand him. im tempted to txt him back and say "actually im dead, i died a few hours ago" but thats kinda harsh!
Hey, I feel sorry for you, I have had some strange things happen in the past aswell. Dont tell him you cannot stand him,
If you dont tell him straight he will sit there thinking he has a chance with you. You should not text him but call him and say Im sorry but I really dont fancy you. Or I dont want a relationship at the moment. If you dont sort it now it could go on for days till you say something he might not like.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
3 words

I
Am
Gay

(P.s. i am not gay, but thats what you should say to him to get him to leave u alone )
Ariel4
Rep:
?
(Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
Hey, I feel sorry for you, I have had some strange things happen in the past aswell. Dont tell him you cannot stand him,
If you dont tell him straight he will sit there thinking he has a chance with you. You should not text him but call him and say Im sorry but I really dont fancy you. Or I dont want a relationship at the moment. If you dont sort it now it could go on for days till you say something he might not like.
well he thinks i have a bf, so he really should know that nothing is gonna happen.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads