The Student Room Group

1 Reason guys approached less attractive girls in group

!!DONT TAKE SHOTS AT ME FOR THE!!

So the first thing is a something a friend of mine once showed me when we went clubbing that if you start
talking to and approach the less attractive girl and
show more interest in her in what shes saying
after introducing yourself that the more attractive
friend most of the time will automatically want your
attention and wonder why her and not me and she'll
start competing for it and he has the attention of the
one he wants also most of the time girls arent alone
in a social setting their normally with friend and the
less attractive one in the friends group is always
going to be the more approachable way to make you
presence know to the group

It worked for him 70% of the time and the other 30% he just took home the less attractive girl
Original post by Anonymous #1
!!DONT TAKE SHOTS AT ME FOR THE!!

So the first thing is a something a friend of mine once showed me when we went clubbing that if you start
talking to and approach the less attractive girl and
show more interest in her in what shes saying
after introducing yourself that the more attractive
friend most of the time will automatically want your
attention and wonder why her and not me and she'll
start competing for it and he has the attention of the
one he wants also most of the time girls arent alone
in a social setting their normally with friend and the
less attractive one in the friends group is always
going to be the more approachable way to make you
presence know to the group

It worked for him 70% of the time and the other 30% he just took home the less attractive girl

are you okay
Reply 3
Original post by charlief310596
are you okay

Yes are you?
Reply 4
It’s nonsense, the very attractive one will have plenty of choices and the least attractive one trying this strategy will have nothing
Literally just begging guys not to be weird at this point.
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
Literally just begging guys not to be weird at this point.

Sounds almost like a dare, and being able to resist anything but temptation ...

Tbh, it sounds like a rehash from the nash/beautiful mind movie
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/25/science/explaining-a-cornerstone-of-game-theory-john-nashs-equilibrium.html
which never occurred, but made a decent film.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #1
!!DONT TAKE SHOTS AT ME FOR THE!!

So the first thing is a something a friend of mine once showed me when we went clubbing that if you start
talking to and approach the less attractive girl and
show more interest in her in what shes saying
after introducing yourself that the more attractive
friend most of the time will automatically want your
attention and wonder why her and not me and she'll
start competing for it and he has the attention of the
one he wants also most of the time girls arent alone
in a social setting their normally with friend and the
less attractive one in the friends group is always
going to be the more approachable way to make you
presence know to the group

It worked for him 70% of the time and the other 30% he just took home the less attractive girl

Didn't work for you though?

What don't you like about using sentences?
Reply 8
Good god I worry for today's youngsters
Original post by Anonymous #1
!!DONT TAKE SHOTS AT ME FOR THE!!

So the first thing is a something a friend of mine once showed me when we went clubbing that if you start
talking to and approach the less attractive girl and
show more interest in her in what shes saying
after introducing yourself that the more attractive
friend most of the time will automatically want your
attention and wonder why her and not me and she'll
start competing for it and he has the attention of the
one he wants also most of the time girls arent alone
in a social setting their normally with friend and the
less attractive one in the friends group is always
going to be the more approachable way to make you
presence know to the group

It worked for him 70% of the time and the other 30% he just took home the less attractive girl

That's a valid strategy.

Going for the woman that most attracts you first is also a valid strategy. If you do that it's important to win the friends over pretty quickly.

It's about being socially calibrated. You don't want to alienate her friends. Because she's known them longer than she has you.

Part of your friend's strategy is not putting women on a pedestal. Standing out from most guys in the right kind of way.

The main thing is that you are going out and breaking the ice with women. And that you speak and interact with them in the right kind of way. You don't need to be perfect, but there are certain principles regarding what you say and how you say it that will increase how attracted women are to you. It sounds like your friend already understands these principles.

In the context of a girl with a group you will have to do some problem solving. EG they were planning on going home together.

Quick Reply

Latest