The Student Room Group

Airbus Graduate Programme 2024

Hello Everyone,
Did any of you receive updates on the application? I heard they have started calling candidates who have cleared the online assessment.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Baconandcheese
Hello Everyone,
Did any of you receive updates on the application? I heard they have started calling candidates who have cleared the online assessment.

Hey, i got the email for assessment day, no clue on how to prepare.
Congratuations bro 🙂 What program did you apply for?
Reply 3
Congratuations bro 🙂 What program did you apply for?

Information management
Original post by MGEORGE529
Information management

Alright! Did you get the assessment centre mail right after the game? or did you receive a phone call before?
Reply 5
Alright! Did you get the assessment centre mail right after the game? or did you receive a phone call before?

I got an email stating everything and i guess i got it after a month or so after doing the game
I got an email stating everything and i guess i got it after a month or so after doing the game

Oh okay. When is the assessment centre?
Reply 7
Oh okay. When is the assessment centre?

Scheduled on jan 29th, do you have any idea on how the assessment centre would be ?
Scheduled on jan 29th, do you have any idea on how the assessment centre would be ?

It would a combination of different activities followed by interviews. So make sure you read the job description, company profile etc. Be prepared and don't stress out too much. I am guessing the other programs will also get an update soon!

Hello, did your candidate portal dislay the status as "under review" or "assessment" before getting an invitation to the AC?
Has anyone got any updates on the application?

Quick Reply

Latest