The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ahh... fond memories of the JPM retirement sweepstakes and the conspiracy theories of the Williams Jet Engine :wink:
Natalie Lane
Seriously Schumacher sucks! Alonso's pretty good, though like I said I really haven't been watching for ages!

Well as Ive said before in this thread may I take this opportunity to advertise the F1 thread in the sports room for all your F1 discussions with other fans :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 262
F1 fanatic
. Like Raikkonen, ...

He has to be Finnish! I can tell by the last name (because I'm half-Finnish.) :smile:
Mad Vlad
Ahh... fond memories of the JPM retirement sweepstakes and the conspiracy theories of the Williams Jet Engine :wink:

Id forgotten the JPM retirement stakes are you sure it wasnt Raikkonen. The williams jet engine wasnt a conspiracy. It was real :wink: Australia 02 proved it
selkie
He has to be Finnish! I can tell by the last name (because I'm half-Finnish.) :smile:

how did you guess? :biggrin:

You really are multi-cultural arent you. you said earlier about having English residents, you have a finnish parent & you live in America :smile:
Reply 265
Seriously... who the **** are you people? :confused:
Anyhow, Im off to bed now :smile: :sleep: sleep well all. It was very nice to meet you Selkie & I hope we speak again. Night night :hello:
Zapsta

thanks...
aren't you a wonder at making people feel special...
Zapsta

:eek: Well you know who I am!
F1 fanatic
Id forgotten the JPM retirement stakes are you sure it wasnt Raikkonen. The williams jet engine wasnt a conspiracy. It was real :wink: Australia 02 proved it

Ooops... yes it was Raikkonen...

And, yes... I believe it too :cool:
Reply 270
Mad Vlad
:eek: Well you know who I am!

Vague... memory... :p:
Reply 271
F1 fanatic
how did you guess? :biggrin:

You really are multi-cultural arent you. you said earlier about having English residents, you have a finnish parent & you live in America :smile:

Heh, well I love being multi-culturally aware. :smile: Yeah, I have a Finnish parent and live in America, but I don't have an English residence or have ever had any English "residents"! (I have been to London three times though.)

Good night to you too - it was nice meeting you.
Reply 272
Natalie Lane
thanks...
aren't you a wonder at making people feel special...

:redface: :redface:
Reply 273
Zapsta, we're just newer here. (And I've been around awhile, but just never posted.)
selkie
Zapsta, we're just newer here. (And I've been around awhile, but just never posted.)

how come you've started posting now?
Reply 275
Oh because I was really bored, wanted to meet new people, and was tired of just lurking and not interacting.
Reply 276
It used to be better :frown:
Reply 277
kieshaxxx
It used to be better :frown:

How so?
Reply 278
selkie
How so?

I don't know who you are naymore...you've changed. :'(
Zapsta