This discussion is closed.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*~Hannah~*~)
he's sounding better and better! does he have a brother? lol
It comes to something when girls would rather be with something imaginary than real. May it be on your head when the population dies out
~*~Hannah~*~
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
ooh yeah sharing opinions is one of the best bits, but i have to try very hard not to get aggressive if my opinion isn't accepted! but then if my opinion is accepted to easily i will also be annoyed..... i'm really a very hard person to be in a relationship with!!!
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hullooo peoples
annabellewalter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He's not robotic, he's lovely.

And yes he does have a brother if you want him too.
~*~Hannah~*~
Report 14 years ago
lol don't worry i would never want the male species to die out- you can all be very useful
~*~Hannah~*~
Report 14 years ago
i'll consider it thanks! going imaginary might solve all the relationship troubles ive ever had!
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol don't worry i would never want the male species to die out- you can all be very useful
erm I didnt mean males. How would you produce females either with imaginary husbands?
annabellewalter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't hate men by the way, I'm moving in with 3 in August!! I just think my imaginary friend will do for the time being. I'm an independant woman baby!
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'll consider it thanks! going imaginary might solve all the (relationship) troubles ive ever had!
Now you are sounding like my tutor - hehe
~*~Hannah~*~
Report 14 years ago
erm I didnt mean males. How would you produce females either with imaginary husbands?
lol ok - i apologise and accept that changing to a society of imaginary males could cause many problems! (who would there be to squash the spiders?! tehee)
annabellewalter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't have to many men, if you get them all killing innocent spiders then they'll be loads of flies!!
~*~Hannah~*~
Report 14 years ago
:idea: good point! don't like flies either... ok we'll put quotas on the numbers of men
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by annabellewalter)
Don't have to many men, if you get them all killing innocent spiders then they'll be loads of flies!!
So are you suggesting we set up an ecosystem equilibrium to have enough men to kill the spiders but not too many because flies are bad too. Its a lesser of 2 evils question really isnt it?
annabellewalter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
As I said I'm happy with men. I just don't want a relationship.
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:idea: good point! don't like flies either... ok we'll put quotas on the numbers of men
What chance does 1 guy have against a female onslaught?
We dont mean any harm really *sniffs* its not our fault all the time Please give us one more chance, pretty please *grovels on the floor*
~*~Hannah~*~
Report 14 years ago
or we could just use fly spray?
~*~Hannah~*~
Report 14 years ago
oh ok then, but you're on trial but doing the puppy-dog 'im crying' thing won't work!
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What exactly was the nature of the poo thread? :eek:

EDIT: And why has NO ONE said hello to me :rolleyes:
annabellewalter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't be bothered with spray. Just keep blokes.
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
or we could just use fly spray?
or mosquito nets. The latest fashion in some places. I can see it now. Dresses made from mosquito nets being paraded along the cat-walk
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads