Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*~Hannah~*~)
    oh ok then, but you're on trial but doing the puppy-dog 'im crying' thing won't work!
    I knew you were both nice people really

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: And why has NO ONE said hello to me
    ... really sorry hi! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    What exactly was the nature of the poo thread? :eek:

EDIT: And why has NO ONE said hello to me :rolleyes:
    much apologies. Hello ang good evening :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhh the poo thread.......

Basically you know the way you hear so much about the perfect poo? Well no body seems to have it so i started a thread about poo in relation to your diet and i got loads of abuse saying i was disgusting and making me look like sum sort of poo pervert (which im not) - i dont understand why people abused a thread that they went on in the first place when it was clearly titled 'what does your poo look like?' so anyway on went the onslaught of how TSR has hit its lowest and so on when it was GENUINE HEALTH QUESTION. then my thread disappeared.

ReputationRep:
    hello to you guys :hello:

And annabell, ok there should definitely be a health subforum :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabellewalter)
    Ahhhhhhh the poo thread.......

Basically you know the way you hear so much about the perfect poo? Well no body seems to have it so i started a thread about poo in relation to your diet and i got loads of abuse saying i was disgusting and making me look like sum sort of poo pervert (which im not) - i dont understand why people abused a thread that they went on in the first place when it was clearly titled 'what does your poo look like?' so anyway on went the onslaught of how TSR has hit its lowest and so on when it was GENUINE HEALTH QUESTION. then my thread disappeared.
    yes well.... moving on. Although Im sure it was a genuine health question & it was mean of everyone to slate you for it

ReputationRep:
    late night chat! woooo

ReputationRep:
    I was tempted to never come back to TSR again after that rather pooey moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    late night chat! woooo
    rather slow Im afraid. We appear to be the losers with nothing better to do

ReputationRep:
    oh a poo thread. how exciting. do tell...

ReputationRep:
    no poo. it will be removed.

ReputationRep:
    no poo. it will be removed.
    indeed. you don't want this thread deleted as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    indeed. you don't want this thread deleted as well
    ah, we wouldnt want that. tho the aliens hate me, just because im on it, it probably will get deleted?! wheres andrew this evening then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    oh a poo thread. how exciting. do tell...
    Im flattered by the sig btw. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Gay Sex!

ReputationRep:
    so shall we talk about oral sex then? because thats acceptable on here, whereas poo, which we all have (like it or not) is just too disgusting?

Lol lets not talk about either, or men bashing, flies, mouse batteries and so on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Im flattered by the sig btw. thanks
    oh no probs. i think the world should know how optimistic and nice you are!

ReputationRep:
    so shall we talk about oral sex then? because thats acceptable on here, whereas poo, which we all have (like it or not) is just too disgusting?

Lol lets not talk about either, or men bashing, flies, mouse batteries and so on
    Yes lets talk about nice things, like flowers & sunshine & stuff. That no-one can take offence to

ReputationRep:
    Evening all

ReputationRep:
    yeah unfortunately its incredibly difficult to find a convo topic on something no one will take offence to that has any substance (although the sandwich topic is doing quite well! .....although not really a discussion tho!)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.