The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

CAS deadline January 2024 intake

I have applied for teesside university as a international student and in process of completing requirements, i have a question my last date to fulfil requirements is 1st January 2024, if i fullfil all requirements until 26th of December 2023 will i be able to get CAS or not, or can i get an extension to join university for January 2024 intake for visa processing?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have applied for teesside university as a international student and in process of completing requirements, i have a question my last date to fulfil requirements is 1st January 2024, if i fullfil all requirements until 26th of December 2023 will i be able to get CAS or not, or can i get an extension to join university for January 2024 intake for visa processing?

I have the same question on my mind. Today is 11th January, submitted all documents before Christmas but the mandatory questionnaire took a long time to be approved and now my 28-day rule bank statement has expired. They are requesting for an updated one meanwhile course is starting on 15th of January.
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest