Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I cant understand y girls are so obbssessed with their size and weight! And i am one i just think that as long as you are happy you shouldnt care what others say.

I can understand if you have to lose weight for health issues (been there done that and got the t-shirt)

But can someone anyone please tell me what the point is :bootyshak :bootyshak :creep:

(Original post by krazykaz)
    I cant understand y girls are so obbssessed with their size and weight! And i am one i just think that as long as you are happy you shouldnt care what others say.

I can understand if you have to lose weight for health issues (been there done that and got the t-shirt)

But can someone anyone please tell me what the point is :bootyshak :bootyshak :creep:
    there is no point

ReputationRep:
    And i am one i just think that as long as you are happy you shouldnt care what others say.
    ...and if they're NOT happy with their weight?

ReputationRep:
    to look beautifull, not many guys like fat ugly girls do they~!~

ReputationRep:

that's just it, most of the time we aren't happy with our own size

ReputationRep:
    what i am saying isare they unhappy because of all the models and music artists wich is just stupid cause half of trhem starve them selves. Or are they unhappy because they don like what they see

ReputationRep:

same with guys mate!!!

ReputationRep:
    im not happy, i wish i was a size 10 but im not so im loesing wight, simple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    to look beautifull, not many guys like fat ugly girls do they~!~

my husband loves and fancys me and i aint exactly skinny most guys acctual prefer a bit of meat

ReputationRep:
    what i am saying isare they unhappy because of all the models and music artists wich is just stupid cause half of trhem starve them selves. Or are they unhappy because they don like what they see
    both, it's only normal to compare yourself with people you find more attractive...

ReputationRep:
    yeah fare enough but why obbsess over it u r what u r

ReputationRep:
    most guys aint that worried about how girls look either. everyones different and have their own plusses and minuses

ReputationRep:

I want to put on some more weight! lol!

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i dont wanna be what i am

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care to be honest. I'm a girl. I care what other people think about me. But at the same time I refuse to give up on my food. I prefer to spend my energy worrying about something of actual value.

ReputationRep:
    exactle, you are what you are, which is why people tend to try to make the best of what they've got and if to do this they think they need to gain/lose weight then what's wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabellewalter)
    I don't really care to be honest. I'm a girl. I care what other people think about me. But at the same time I refuse to give up on my food. I prefer to spend my energy worrying about something of actual value.

so i aint the only one that thinks this way then thank god!!

i thought i was abnormal or something at least i know now that im not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    exactle, you are what you are, which is why people tend to try to make the best of what they've got and if to do this they think they need to gain/lose weight then what's wrong with it?

i wasnt say there was anything wrong with it what i was saying is that i didnt understand

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of girls who have boyfriends find it easier to have confidence about their weight though.

ReputationRep:
    i wasnt say there was anything wrong with it what i was saying is that i didnt understand
    sorry,
    what I mean is that everyone can agree that feeling good about themselves is important and then when they seen someone trying to reach that satisfaction they question it... I'm sure there's something (maybe not lookwise) that you obsess about too to make yourself feel better, I obsess about my work, whenever I get an essay I obsess over it until it's done because getting the grade can make me feel better about myself...
    I see it as the same...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.