The Student Room Group

Goldman sachs degree apprenticeship 2024

Has anyone heard back after the initial application yet and does anyone know what the process is like
There is already a GS thread. Somebody said that they replied they'll start contacting people in January.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7388480
Reply 2
Original post by Gursirjansethi
Has anyone heard back after the initial application yet and does anyone know what the process is like

Nope, I just got an email today saying they are still considering my application and will let me know in the new year.
Reply 3

I have just been asked to complete a HireVue interview.
Original post by c17ag1

I have just been asked to complete a HireVue interview.

When did u apply and what for?
Reply 5
When did u apply and what for?

I applied on the 6th of September for all three of them, but only got asked to do a HireVue for the FICC and equities one.
Original post by c17ag1

I applied on the 6th of September for all three of them, but only got asked to do a HireVue for the FICC and equities one.

Yh so i applied pretty late in December times and applied for operations
Reply 7
Has anyone heard back, I applied late november and even did a follow up email but havent heard back
Original post by noman139
Has anyone heard back, I applied late november and even did a follow up email but havent heard back

Video interviews are out
Reply 9
Video interviews are out
since when?
since when?

Depends what u applied ficc been out since December operations came out last week friday same w engineering and tech I believe tech might have been a bit earlier
Depends what u applied ficc been out since December operations came out last week friday same w engineering and tech I believe tech might have been a bit earlier
lol i applied for ficc but havent heard back since
lol i applied for ficc but havent heard back since

Yh jus wait but i think a lot of Video interviews are out they usually send out rejections late as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending