Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm STILL waiting! most people from my school have been rejected, at least 5 out of 8 of us although it could be as many as 7 rejections though since I've not been in contact with my 2 fellow waitees

oh well! at least we haven't been rejected (yet)

ReputationRep:
    The offer is for AAA, boo - I can't utilise it now.

ReputationRep:
    better than not hearing anything!

ReputationRep:
    Ive got an AAB offer , can't use that for insurance though... oh well,
    2 to go! (yawn..come on....)

ReputationRep:
    I've just checked and I've got an offer from Notts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAA which is ok. Hope everyone who hasn't heard yet gets an offer like I have.
    I would like to thank everyone for helping me through this stressful time. I wish the very best to everyone else. I'm gonna go now and call everyone I know.
    Love you all!!!

ReputationRep:
    Really?! Excellent! I want to hear

ReputationRep:
    MissisKate - you putting Leicester down as your insurance then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaisersalsek)
    better than not hearing anything!
    True. I hope that you hear from them soon.

ReputationRep:
    well done on you all getting Notts offers! I wish I had done...but nevermind! Just out of interest, if you have an offer from notts, what was your lnat score? I only got 15 and im pretty sure thats why they rejected me but it would be interesting to compare....

ReputationRep:
    I got 14 and I've still not heard, there's a girl from my school with 12 and she's still not heard. They might be going on the essay as most of them were apparently rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eki_86)
    well done on you all getting Notts offers! I wish I had done...but nevermind! Just out of interest, if you have an offer from notts, what was your lnat score? I only got 15 and im pretty sure thats why they rejected me but it would be interesting to compare....
    A lowly 14.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    A lowly 14.
    hmmm. ok...doubt its my lnat then. They obviously just didn't like me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaisersalsek)
    MissisKate - you putting Leicester down as your insurance then?
    I don't know what I'm doing yet. It'll either be leicester or lancaster. I'll decide after consulting tutors at college.

And Eki_86 I got 19 on the LNAT but my grades last year were ABB though I'm confident that I can raise that to AAB or AAA. I think they must have really considered this score considering so many have higher grades than me.

ReputationRep:
    That's a brilliant offer! Congratulations. I really do think Nottingham out of all the LNAT unis this year have shown that they are utilising the test scores of applicants as a major part of their admissions process. Gutted i didn't get an offer- 13 on the LNAT and an appalling essay to my name! Blasted LNAT!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer! AAB for Law and German, thrilled! It's also my 18th today so a double nice surprise!

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday! and well done for the offer!! is it your first choice??

ReputationRep:
    You know, not hearing for ages and ages might be a GOOD thing. I mean, if Notts is anything like Durham - someone I know from school got a VERY quick reply from Durham for Chemistry and it was a rejection. On the other hand another one of my friends who also applied to Durham, but for Geography, still hasn't heard from them.

So if Notts is anything like Durham - it's probably a good thing that you guys haven't heard yet from Notts. Look on the bright side and *big hugs* to all those rejected Hey I know the devastation cus I got rejected from my first choice uni

Hope to see you guys in Notts, grades allowing (I didn't apply for Law, my offer is for Neuroscience.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmings)
    Just got an offer! AAB for Law and German, thrilled! It's also my 18th today so a double nice surprise!
    :marchmell :elefant: :party:
    Congrats! and Happy Birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domjohn)
    Happy Birthday! and well done for the offer!! is it your first choice??
    Thanks! I'm not sure, my first choice is either going to be Nottingham or King's. I'll have to go and see them both again to decide. Nice thing is, Notts aren't asking for an A in German - just AAB overall, so it could be a nice insurance for me. We'll see. Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard yet.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting really annoyed now - I've phoned them up a couple of times and they've used the same old 'we've had so many applicants'.

Don't know whether any of you know, but there was a second sitting of the LNAT test in December, which has also caused a delay in offers being sent out.

I know a few other people on the net who had offers in December, and so their 'we have to wait until Jan 15th to give everyone equal consideration' goes totally out of the window when you hear things like this...

What's everybody else's views?

KJG

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.