The Student Room Group

STFC Grad Scheme 2024

Hi, has anyone participated in an STFC Graduate Assessment Day before?
Reply 1
Original post by Amy_Grad

Did you find any info about the assessment center
Reply 2
Original post by Bgborden1
Did you find any info about the assessment center

Nope I did not!
Reply 3
Nope I did not!

Is it on 10th ? And can you how have you prepared
Reply 4
Yeah - I’ve just prepped some answers to basic questions and had a look through their website. Not sure there’s a great deal else to do! How about you?
Reply 5
Yeah - I’ve just prepped some answers to basic questions and had a look through their website. Not sure there’s a great deal else to do! How about you?

Yes same here, do u have an idea about how many people would be there for the interview? Do u mind if we connect on WhatsApp
Reply 6

I've got mine on the 24th January, hope it went well for you! Do you know what kind of questions they asked you? I've prepared decently well for the HR interview and technical interview. Just gotta get over the nerves haha.
Reply 7
Hi, I have got a degree apprenticeship interview. Could you please let me know how you got on and what to expect? Thanks
Original post by Mattytas1
Hi, I have got a degree apprenticeship interview. Could you please let me know how you got on and what to expect? Thanks

Hi, I've accepted a degree apprenticeship with them. Have you had your interview yet and what subject is it?
I had an interview with them for a degree apprenticeship over 3 weeks ago and haven't had a response yet. How long did it take them to get back to you after the interview?
I had an interview with them for a degree apprenticeship over 3 weeks ago and haven't had a response yet. How long did it take them to get back to you after the interview?

It was about a week, but it may be different for different roles. I would email them and ask if there is any update yet.
Yes, I did email but didn't get a response. Think I need to assume I didn't get it.
Yes, I did email but didn't get a response. Think I need to assume I didn't get it.

Oh I'm surprised they didn't get back to you 😕 I emailed to find out how long it would take to hear back as I'd forgotten to ask at interview and they told me I should hear within a week. Did you apply to RAL in Didcot or a different site?

Quick Reply

Latest