The Student Room Group

To those in Cambridge Maths

I got my interview a couple of days ago. And I just wanted to know what does an ideal maths interview look like I mean how can I understand if it went well or not?
Original post by oopheliaaa
I got my interview a couple of days ago. And I just wanted to know what does an ideal maths interview look like I mean how can I understand if it went well or not?

Here's a maths question for you - how many times do you have to ask the same question?

Wait until the end of January, you will get your result then. No-one except your College admissions team can know how you did and we've already answered what a maths interview should look like.
Reply 2
Original post by threeportdrift
Here's a maths question for you - how many times do you have to ask the same question?

Wait until the end of January, you will get your result then. No-one except your College admissions team can know how you did and we've already answered what a maths interview should look like.

Why are you so mean. Im just stressed and want to have more people’s idea about it.
Original post by oopheliaaa
Why are you so mean. Im just stressed and want to have more people’s idea about it.

More people can answer the first thread, they don't need four or so more.

Quick Reply