Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I met my girlfriend online (well, in an MSN chatroom to be precise, 3 years ago, more or less) and we started going out around 5 months ago (5 months on valentines day) and it has gone excellently.

One good thing about internet/long distance relationships is that since you don't get to see each other very often, when you do it is that much more special.
    Agreed.
    Ben and I are celebrating 6 months that way on Valentines Day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Agreed.
    Ben and I are celebrating 6 months that way on Valentines Day
    I was quite the little match maker with you two wasn't I?

ReputationRep:
    right, so nobody answered my question on the other thread, and there has been an increasing amount of threads aboust chest size I'll ask here and hope that someone will answer me:
    I don't understand english sizes, I mean I know that there's the number of inches and the cup size, what I want is an idea of the cup sizes, is C considered big? I saw people saying DD was big and then there's someone else saying she's an F...

Dunno, who's a famous person with size C?

(Original post by Natalie Lane)
    right, so nobody answered my question on the other thread, and there has been an increasing amount of threads aboust chest size I'll ask here and hope that someone will answer me:
    I don't understand english sizes, I mean I know that there's the number of inches and the cup size, what I want is an idea of the cup sizes, is C considered big? I saw people saying DD was big and then there's someone else saying she's an F...

Dunno, who's a famous person with size C?
    im sure someone will have a collection of pics of topless women with what size their tits are

EDIT: i do not mean that i have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I was quite the little match maker with you two wasn't I?
    Yeah, we're eternally grateful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    i couldnt live w/o the net
    i could but id be unhappy

ReputationRep:
    im sure someone will have a collection of pics of topless women with what size their tits are

liar liar pants on fire

someone get me some water

ReputationRep:
    someone get me some water
    oh dearie dearie do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Yeah, we're eternally grateful
    Well, all I did was talk you two into asking each other out and then give you a plqace to meet up (and a fair bit of privacy).

ReputationRep:

not what I meant at all but thatnk you very much anyway...

Fine, give me an idea here, umm... lets see, what size would you say Britney Spears is? (she's above average without being huge, is that a C or a D?)

ReputationRep:
    less than three less than threeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I think if you manage to fall in love with someone you've never met or conversed with outside of typing, then you're desperate for any form of amorous attention.

But that's just my opinion. I can't fathom how someone can be so into a relationship that has never and probably will never entail any proximity and cuddles.

An eKiss before bedtime won't satisfy.
    But both with me and Pikaboo, we have both met up with our respective others many times, so it is not as if you go out with someone you know you will never see, that is pointless.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.