The Student Room Group

MRC DTP University of Manchester 2024

Hey all,

Since it has already been a month, has anyone heard from them regarding interviews?

I was told by my professor of interest that I was nominated by him but still haven't heard anything from the admissions committee yet.
Reply 1
Hiya! I received an email for an interview on the 19th December. Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 2
Original post by 'ello
Hiya! I received an email for an interview on the 19th December. Have you heard anything yet?

Hi, did you attend the interview and did you receive the interview outcome yet? I attended the interview on 8th Jan and am still awaiting the interview outcome.
Reply 3
Original post by Xcecilia
Hi, did you attend the interview and did you receive the interview outcome yet? I attended the interview on 8th Jan and am still awaiting the interview outcome.

My interview was on the 8th too and I am waiting to hear back. Glad I'm not the only one!
Reply 4
Original post by 'ello
My interview was on the 8th too and I am waiting to hear back. Glad I'm not the only one!

Same for me!
Reply 5
Original post by 'ello

Ah good. The interviewer said the outcome will be sent this week, hopefully, we will know it soon. Quite struggling while waiting for the outcome... Anyway, fingers crossed for you, and me! :smile:
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply