The Student Room Group

still waiting for a decision from Birmingham

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if the same thing has happened to anyone else because I did my pharmacy interview and was told I should hear back from them within a week but I hadn't received any notification of an outcome. Emailed them and apparently they're now closed so can't reply until January. Has this happened to anyone else?
Hey, i did my Aston university interview and got an offer in 8 days. They said they would reply in 7 days but it took longer. It’s normal for responses to be longer than they say so don’t worry. (i’ve also applies to UOB but haven’t received any response yet)
Also on UCAS it says they won’t be available up to January. So Universities cannot update your application on whether you’ve been given an offer or been rejected. So it could be because of that?
Reply 2
Original post by 17bbali
Hi guys, I'm just wondering if the same thing has happened to anyone else because I did my pharmacy interview and was told I should hear back from them within a week but I hadn't received any notification of an outcome. Emailed them and apparently they're now closed so can't reply until January. Has this happened to anyone else?
How long did they take to email you by their decision? I did my interview 7 days ago but I’m still waiting ! They told me they will make a decision within 5 working days !
Reply 3
Original post by Deehaz
How long did they take to email you by their decision? I did my interview 7 days ago but I’m still waiting ! They told me they will make a decision within 5 working days !
Hiya, I ended up having to wait 3 weeks but that was including the Christmas holidays. So hopefully you won’t have to wait too long :smile: Good luck.
Reply 4
did they end up responding to you?
Reply 5
Original post by wondji
did they end up responding to you?
yes they did

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending