The Student Room Group

University of Sheffield Msc data analytics Sept 2024 entry

Hey guys, I recently got an admit for University of Sheffield for masters in data analytics under department of computer science but I can't find enough information about the course like the career prospects, class size, internship opportunities...any info from the current students will be of great help!!
Original post by Niranjans
Hey guys, I recently got an admit for University of Sheffield for masters in data analytics under department of computer science but I can't find enough information about the course like the career prospects, class size, internship opportunities...any info from the current students will be of great help!!

Hello Niranjans, I am an offer holder for University of Sheffield in MSc data analytics. The career prospects, you can click at the Student profiles section. I think that this program don't have an internship if I am right, not that sure. others idk too lol.

Where are you come from? could I ask you for the social media. Did you accept the offer I mean pay the deposit or have unconditional offer?
Reply 2
Original post by Natthapong L.
Hello Niranjans, I am an offer holder for University of Sheffield in MSc data analytics. The career prospects, you can click at the Student profiles section. I think that this program don't have an internship if I am right, not that sure. others idk too lol.

Where are you come from? could I ask you for the social media. Did you accept the offer I mean pay the deposit or have unconditional offer?

Hey sure! My telegram I'd is @Ninjad09 ..could you please message me there so that I could clarify my doubts??

Quick Reply