The Student Room Group

DWP - work coach interview 641

Hi, has anyone heard back from the 641 campaign? 6 weeks and not heard anything back.
(edited 5 months ago)
I'm on 628, 7 weeks since video interview, 9 weeks since SJT. My understanding is that it is taking 8-9 weeks to get feedback from interviews.

Alas we have to contend with this current "holiday" period, I'm fully prepared to not hear back until mid January. Unfortunately I'd be very surprised if you heard anything back much before the middle or end of February.

Good Luck
Reply 2
Original post by Jcarr162000
I'm on 628, 7 weeks since video interview, 9 weeks since SJT. My understanding is that it is taking 8-9 weeks to get feedback from interviews.

Alas we have to contend with this current "holiday" period, I'm fully prepared to not hear back until mid January. Unfortunately I'd be very surprised if you heard anything back much before the middle or end of February.

Good Luck

Ahhh i wish the process was much faster but you are right i probably won’t hear back till february 🙄

Good luck to you also!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
My message has changed to “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.” Has yours for the 641 position xx
Reply 4
Original post by EKM132
My message has changed to “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.” Has yours for the 641 position xx

Yes mine did today afternoon! Hopefully get our results soon! x
Reply 5
Original post by anon2789
Yes mine did today afternoon! Hopefully get our results soon! x

fingers crossed positive news! Which area are you hoping to work from if successful? I hope I get it but even if not the possibility of the reserve list at least!x
Original post by EKM132
fingers crossed positive news! Which area are you hoping to work from if successful? I hope I get it but even if not the possibility of the reserve list at least!x

Have you heard back yet? Mine changed again to "your application is being reviewed" yesterday morning
Original post by Jcarr162000

Good Luck

I'm currently waiting for pre-employment checks for 628. Hopefully I'll see you there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending