saviors of the morans
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You lot would LOVE Team America : World Police

i didt like the ending tho..........

They also seems to be scared of ALL asians. I had my friends friend come over form america, when she came over and i met her she seems to be REALLY scared of me, she hardly said a word and always sat as far away from me as she could 0_o
dam cheer leaders
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
You lot would LOVE Team America : World Police

i didt like the ending tho..........

They also seems to be scared of ALL asians. I had my friends friend come over form america, when she came over and i met her she seems to be REALLY scared of me, she hardly said a word and always sat as far away from me as she could 0_o
dam cheer leaders
You sure you didn't just have really bad BO?
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
You sure you didn't just have really bad BO?
:rolleyes: well no1 else seemed to mind if i did
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I went to Paris last weekend on a school trip and they emptied my entire bag, checking everything and even rummaging through my underwear! They even showed my alarm clock to their supervisors probably cause the dumbasses thought it was a bomb. All of that probably because I'm Asian and have a goatee.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They even showed my alarm clock to their supervisors probably cause the dumbasses thought it was a bomb
LOL, that reminds me of the train conductor on a train I was on, who found a shoe box in a bag under a table. He kept prodding it and trying to open the lid a little and peek in... eventually he stands up looking relieved and says: "It's shoes!"

This whole "culture of fear" is hilarious
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
LOL, that reminds me of the train conductor on a train I was on, who found a shoe box in a bag under a table. He kept prodding it and trying to open the lid a little and peek in... eventually he stands up looking relieved and says: "It's shoes!"

This whole "culture of fear" is hilarious
best friend had the high heels of her shoes pierced in the airport (in all fairness she was coming from Columbia, but still...)
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
all this security is usless tho

you can easly get explocives onto a plane/boat/train etc if you just stick it in your mobile phone! they never check that!

Tho you would need a few of them.......
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its not funny - THEY RUMMAGED THROUGH MY UNDERWEAR IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. I feel violated. At least it was Calvin Klein though and not some dodgy Y fronts (phew)
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its not funny - THEY RUMMAGED THROUGH MY UNDERWEAR IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. I feel violated. At least it was Calvin Klein though and not some dodgy Y fronts (phew)
could've been worse, they could've taken you to a cubicle in the corner and groped you all over...
(happened to me in Peru not a long time ago)
annabellewalter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Was it a politics conference you went to?

My friend had a 30cm plastic shatterproof ruler confiscated on a trip to paris, she was 13.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
best friend had the high heels of her shoes pierced in the airport (in all fairness she was coming from Columbia, but still...)
Heh, my dad was surrounded by armed security at an airport in belgium, because he has a metal pen with a plastic bit round it and it looked like a knife on the scan. They were like

"You freeeeze! You have knife, yes?"
"What? No."
"Yeees."
"Err... no I don't have a knife."
"Yes yes. You have a knife in pocket."

lol
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by annabellewalter)
Was it a politics conference you went to?

My friend had a 30cm plastic shatterproof ruler confiscated on a trip to paris, she was 13.
Yeah it was that conference. did you go?
annabellewalter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nah my friends did, They go to a decent school.
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by annabellewalter)
Nah my friends did, They go to a decent school.
Believe me after my school's rowdiness I don't think we can be considered decent anymore. 1 guy ran on the stage and called Lizo (the presenter from Newsround fame) a pussy.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Heh, my dad was surrounded by armed security at an airport in belgium, because he has a metal pen with a plastic bit round it and it looked like a knife on the scan. They were like

"You freeeeze! You have knife, yes?"
"What? No."
"Yeees."
"Err... no I don't have a knife."
"Yes yes. You have a knife in pocket."

lol
that must've been pretty scary (I was quite traumatised after my experience, can't imagine something like that happening to me; am terribly freaked out by guns...)
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my dad went mental in an airport because they took my tweezers off of me and then let him buy duty free alcohol. He went up to the security guard and said that if he really wanted to hijack a plane then he would rather use a smashed bottle than a pair of tweezers.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Lauren18)
I refer you to the wise words of Defence Sec Donald Rumsfeld... something along the lines of:

"There are things that we know, things that we know we know. And there are things that we don't know, and we know that we don't know. There are also things that we will know, that we don't know now that we will one day know. And there are things that we did know that now we do not know. And one day we will know things which we didn't already know, because we know that we will learn to know about things which know..."
The full quote:

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. "
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
The full quote:

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. "
*That was the Donald Rumsfeld soundbite of the week.*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads