The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Global Finance & Business Management Analyst Program in London 2024

Hello people,

I sent my application off in October for the GFBM graduate analyst program in London, I completed the HireVue video interview questions around 3 days later. It has been about 2 months since, and I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about this program specifically, or if they know about timeframes, or what I can expect. I am just a little bit worried that they might have already filled the role. Any response is appreciated!

Henry
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by henrysw
Hello people,

I sent my application off in October for the GFBM graduate analyst program in London, I completed the HireVue video interview questions around 3 days later. It has been about 2 months since, and I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about this program specifically, or if they know about timeframes, or what I can expect. I am just a little bit worried that they might have already filled the role. Any response is appreciated!

Henry

hey i applied for J.P. Morgan 2024 Global Private Bank Solutions Training Program around the same time as you and im yet to hear back either - hope this is somewhat reassuring
Reply 2
Same as the person above
Yep applied for GBFM, did the interview in like November. Not heard anything yet

edit: got a rejection email yesterday after hirevue
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending