This discussion is closed.
canuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I brought my camera on my day hike and took some pictures for the people of TSR.

You can see swans, my friends dog get wet and bear creek.
Attached files
canuck
Rep:
?
swans flying away
Attached files
canuck
Rep:
?
Bear creek
Attached files
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I made a little bet with myself there were going to be photos in this thread. I won. (Although due to the nature of a bet with oneself, I also lost.)
canuck
Rep:
?
wet pooch (brrr water was 10C)
Attached files
canuck
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zapsta)
I made a little bet with myself there were going to be photos in this thread. I won. (Although due to the nature of a bet with oneself, I also lost.)

What can i say, i love the camera.
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by canuck)
Bear creek
There aren't any bears!

I saw a little baby bear in Canada - so cute
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What can i say, i love the camera.
Texans, siblings; Canadians, cameras. Makes sense.
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
There aren't any bears!

I saw a little baby bear in Canada - so cute
By 'baby bear', I meant bear cub, of course.
Toy Soldier
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: :eek: Really? I thought you meant a medium-sized bird of prey.

My world: shattered.
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
:eek: :eek: Really? I thought you meant a medium-sized bird of prey.

My world: shattered.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

If it makes it any better, you can pretend it was a medium-sized bird of prey. Although, I think the damage has been done now.
canuck
Rep:
?

Yes, i know what you meant. Christ along a 30 min stretch of highway i saw so many people feeding bears. One day, someone is going to lose a hand.

ya, they are fuzzy little things, but when mama bear comes around, get ur ass out of there (trust me on that one.)

Im sure you were warned to mantain a distance from bears, but up here, no common sense

As for the creek being called "bear creek" it because when the salmon come up the stream in the fall, bears are everywhere. The fun part is fishing with them.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: :eek: :eek:

If it makes it any better, you can pretend it was a medium-sized bird of prey. Although, I think the damage has been done now.
It has. It's like when you read a book and have mental images of the characters, then you see a movie of the book, then you re-read the book and all you can see in your mind is the actors from the movie.

In my mental image, there was a medium-sized bird of prey. "Kee, kee" it said. But now that's gone, and there's just bears.

...I might be insane I think...
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It has. It's like when you read a book and have mental images of the characters, then you see a movie of the book, then you re-read the book and all you can see in your mind is the actors from the movie.

In my mental image, there was a medium-sized bird of prey. "Kee, kee" it said. But now that's gone, and there's just bears.

...I might be insane I think...
You think you might be? I've got strange mental images of fishing bears. With rods and everything.
canuck
Rep:
?
You think you might be? I've got strange mental images of fishing bears. With rods and everything.

Well, the stand at the end of a falls and snatch fish with there paws or mouth. Also, when they see the opportunity, they take my fish.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Try the same image, but with medium-sized birds of prey! lol they're like "Kee! Kee! I can't work the rod because I have wings, not hands! Kee!"

:eek: Or here's another mental image: Fish fishing for bears. Or... would that be fish bearing for bears?
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
when they see the opportunity, they take my fish.
That's why you need to get yourself a bird of prey... to guard the fish and fight off thieves. Not to use the rod though, for reasons I've already covered.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I brought my camera on my day hike and took some pictures for the people of TSR.

You can see swans, my friends dog get wet and bear creek.
my only day hike was with my dad, and it was eleven miles, in texas hill country, in the summer, in 100+ weather.

I wouldn't do it again if you paid me.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
swans flying away
how many megapixels does your camera have?

(I'm shopping for cameras)
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Try the same image, but with medium-sized birds of prey! lol they're like "Kee! Kee! I can't work the rod because I have wings, not hands! Kee!"

:eek: Or here's another mental image: Fish fishing for bears. Or... would that be fish bearing for bears?
:eek: Don't be silly! The medium-sized birds of prey would use their beaks for the rod!

Fish? Bears? I'm confused...

Time to sleep, methinks.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (195)
33.28%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.66%
I still don't know (100)
17.06%

Watched Threads