Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I brought my camera on my day hike and took some pictures for the people of TSR.

You can see swans, my friends dog get wet and bear creek.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    swans flying away
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Bear creek
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I made a little bet with myself there were going to be photos in this thread. I won. (Although due to the nature of a bet with oneself, I also lost.)

ReputationRep:
    wet pooch (brrr water was 10C)
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I made a little bet with myself there were going to be photos in this thread. I won. (Although due to the nature of a bet with oneself, I also lost.)

What can i say, i love the camera.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    Bear creek
    There aren't any bears!

I saw a little baby bear in Canada - so cute

ReputationRep:
    What can i say, i love the camera.
    Texans, siblings; Canadians, cameras. Makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    There aren't any bears!

I saw a little baby bear in Canada - so cute
    By 'baby bear', I meant bear cub, of course.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: Really? I thought you meant a medium-sized bird of prey.

My world: shattered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    :eek: :eek: Really? I thought you meant a medium-sized bird of prey.

My world: shattered.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

If it makes it any better, you can pretend it was a medium-sized bird of prey. Although, I think the damage has been done now.

ReputationRep:

Yes, i know what you meant. Christ along a 30 min stretch of highway i saw so many people feeding bears. One day, someone is going to lose a hand.

ya, they are fuzzy little things, but when mama bear comes around, get ur ass out of there (trust me on that one.)

Im sure you were warned to mantain a distance from bears, but up here, no common sense

As for the creek being called "bear creek" it because when the salmon come up the stream in the fall, bears are everywhere. The fun part is fishing with them.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

If it makes it any better, you can pretend it was a medium-sized bird of prey. Although, I think the damage has been done now.
    It has. It's like when you read a book and have mental images of the characters, then you see a movie of the book, then you re-read the book and all you can see in your mind is the actors from the movie.

In my mental image, there was a medium-sized bird of prey. "Kee, kee" it said. But now that's gone, and there's just bears.

...I might be insane I think...

ReputationRep:
    It has. It's like when you read a book and have mental images of the characters, then you see a movie of the book, then you re-read the book and all you can see in your mind is the actors from the movie.

In my mental image, there was a medium-sized bird of prey. "Kee, kee" it said. But now that's gone, and there's just bears.

...I might be insane I think...
    You think you might be? I've got strange mental images of fishing bears. With rods and everything.

ReputationRep:
    You think you might be? I've got strange mental images of fishing bears. With rods and everything.

Well, the stand at the end of a falls and snatch fish with there paws or mouth. Also, when they see the opportunity, they take my fish.

ReputationRep:
    Try the same image, but with medium-sized birds of prey! lol they're like "Kee! Kee! I can't work the rod because I have wings, not hands! Kee!"

:eek: Or here's another mental image: Fish fishing for bears. Or... would that be fish bearing for bears?

ReputationRep:
    when they see the opportunity, they take my fish.
    That's why you need to get yourself a bird of prey... to guard the fish and fight off thieves. Not to use the rod though, for reasons I've already covered.

ReputationRep:
    I brought my camera on my day hike and took some pictures for the people of TSR.

You can see swans, my friends dog get wet and bear creek.
    my only day hike was with my dad, and it was eleven miles, in texas hill country, in the summer, in 100+ weather.

I wouldn't do it again if you paid me.

ReputationRep:
    swans flying away
    how many megapixels does your camera have?

(I'm shopping for cameras)

ReputationRep:
    Try the same image, but with medium-sized birds of prey! lol they're like "Kee! Kee! I can't work the rod because I have wings, not hands! Kee!"

:eek: Or here's another mental image: Fish fishing for bears. Or... would that be fish bearing for bears?
    :eek: Don't be silly! The medium-sized birds of prey would use their beaks for the rod!

Fish? Bears? I'm confused...

Time to sleep, methinks.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.