Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by technik)
    indeed...pushing him over was poor quality. imagine if he'd pushed you, you'd be on here screaming murder cos your a girl :p:
    no Im well hard I am

ReputationRep:
    how about apologise ?

"hey he's angry with me, why don't I be a ***** and do something to annoy him further"

... no offence.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by mik1w)
    how about apologise ?

"hey he's angry with me, why don't I be a ***** and do something to annoy him further"

... no offence.
    no he isn't angry, we've never been angry at each other. so if he was tickling me and we were mucking around and laughing and I pushed him and the dog bit him I in the wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    no he isn't angry, we've never been angry at each other. so if he was tickling me and we were mucking around and laughing and I pushed him and the dog bit him I in the wrong?
    No way. You are not in the wrong. He is just being a wimp hehe.

ReputationRep:
    I bet the dog bit him cos he would have thought that your fiance was hurting you (but really you were just playing) cos when ever me and my fiance are tickling and just being stupid my dog barks so much at him to stop. Dogs worry if they think you're getting hurt so at least the puppy is looking out for you which is so cute ha. Has he comeo ut of his huff yet? Men in the huff are so funny!

ReputationRep:
    ~i'd say: you can bite my bum if u want then :p: and then run upstairs and hide :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    no cos you didn't mean it. but you would be if did something on the poll IMO.
    just my 0.02$

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard)
    ~i'd say: you can bite my bum if u want then :p: and then run upstairs and hide :aetsch:
    LOL! That's funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Men in the huff are so funny!
    ~ it just makes u want to annoy them even further, cos in the end you're all in hysterics about him being all childish and eveyone's happy again :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Men in the huff are so funny!
    wait until they turn violent

you wont be laughing

ReputationRep:
    take the couch away...so he has to sleep on the floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    wait until they turn violent

you wont be laughing
    Well hopefully he won't turn violent. If he does 'bye, bye'.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah men are funny in a huff. I generally just muck around and try to make him laugh and then run away again.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.