The Student Room Group

Changed my maintenance loan from 0 to 2000

My maintenance loan amount was £0 and just today I changed my application and made it £2000. When should I expect to receive this payment? (I am a first year)
Original post by bojm04
My maintenance loan amount was £0 and just today I changed my application and made it £2000. When should I expect to receive this payment? (I am a first year)

Hi there,

Did you amend this via your online account or how did you correct this, and is it fees and maintenance loan only you're applying for? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Did you amend this via your online account or how did you correct this, and is it fees and maintenance loan only you're applying for? Thanks, Jason

I amended this via my online account and yes it is fees and loans I am applying for
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by bojm04
I amended this via my online account and yes it is fees and loans I am applying for

Thanks. This takes an estimated 13 working days to update from when you amend it. If you monitor your account for this updating accordingly. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
like I did the "change your loan amounts"
Reply 5
Original post by SFE Jason
Thanks. This takes an estimated 13 working days to update from when you amend it. If you monitor your account for this updating accordingly. Thanks, Jason

thank you
Original post by bojm04
thank you

You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply