The Student Room Group

Psychology Msc (Conversion) at Ulster Univeristy

I've been accepted onto this Masters starting in March 2024. I wondered if anyone has already completed the course and can share their experience or their experience studying postgrad at Ulster Uni? I'm doing the course 100% online, part time, as I don't live in the UK anymore.Would also be great if anyone has advice for studying the Psychology Msc Conversion in general. I'll be working a full time job at the same time so I hope the work load is manageable!
Sorry - I can't offer any guidance, but I'm currently considering doing the same course at Ulster Uni. I've not applied yet, but have the exact same queries 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by Chlo316
I've been accepted onto this Masters starting in March 2024. I wondered if anyone has already completed the course and can share their experience or their experience studying postgrad at Ulster Uni? I'm doing the course 100% online, part time, as I don't live in the UK anymore.Would also be great if anyone has advice for studying the Psychology Msc Conversion in general. I'll be working a full time job at the same time so I hope the work load is manageable!

Hi, I’m planning to apply for this course and also work part time. Congratulations for getting your place. I can’t answer your questions (sorry!), but wanted to know how many modules you’re considering doing per year with work x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending