Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    if you all think im such a no good moderator, how do you suppoes we get rid of maskall?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    I think we've conjectured nearly every idea imaginable to be perfectly honest.

ReputationRep:
    No one said you were a bad mod katy.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    if you all think im such a no good moderator, how do you suppoes we get rid of maskall?

love Katy ***
    Ignore his posts and as soon as he appears report them to the mods so they can be deleted.

He only wants attention, withold it and he'll go running back to yahoo chat.

ReputationRep:
    well, id say that if people are suggesting a vote of no confidence in me, then thats them saying im a bad mod.

see thread: .....clever people....

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Ignore his posts and as soon as he appears report them to the mods so they can be deleted.

He only wants attention, withold it and he'll go running back to yahoo chat.

i am a mod?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    well, id say that if people are suggesting a vote of no confidence in me, then thats them saying im a bad mod.

see thread: .....clever people....

love Katy ***
    I can't find that thread.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    i am a mod?

love Katy ***
    I know - I was just saying that to get rid of muppets like this it takes a joint effort from both the mods (who have the power to delete posts) and the community to make sure the mods are alerted ASAP and to not encourage said muppet.

ReputationRep:
    i am a mod?

love Katy ***
    For the last 10 mins "YOUR JUST FAT STINKING J00" has been the last post on one of the threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I can't find that thread.
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t14097.html

--
    Katie, do you honestly think we'd get those 25 signatures? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    who knows??

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't just be any members who can vote, only the ones with a post count over a certain figure, as then only a few would vote that they aren't confident in you, and I certainly wouldn't.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Jools)
    For the last 10 mins "YOUR JUST FAT STINKING J00" has been the last post on one of the threads.
    And it would appear that the entire thread has now been deleted - not just the last 3 posts :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't just be any members who can vote, only the ones with a post count over a certain figure, as then only a few would vote that they aren't confident in you, and I certainly wouldn't.
    and it would be danmushman because hes in a mood with me because i told him to watch what he says and blah85 or somethig because hes a sheep.

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    apathetic voter here.....

ReputationRep:
    And it would appear that the entire thread has now been deleted - not just the last 3 posts :confused:

no, its just moved a long way down the page as nothing has been "posted" for 3 hours in it

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    And at the end of the day it is up to d. Most of the new members have no idea of the magnitude of your contribution to the forum and nobody other than d has a real idea of the amount of moderating work you do. It is stupid to have a vote of no confidence or something, I hope this hasn't been suggested by any more established members.

ReputationRep:
    No, the thread is still there.

ReputationRep:
    I hope this hasn't been suggested by any more established members.

an overlord in training and an adoured and respected member?!?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    And at the end of the day it is up to d. Most of the new members have no idea of the magnitude of your contribution to the forum and nobody other than d has a real idea of the amount of moderating work you do. It is stupid to have a vote of no confidence or something, I hope this hasn't been suggested by any more established members.
    Exactly...I mean you have a better reputation than any other member!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.