This discussion is closed.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
if you all think im such a no good moderator, how do you suppoes we get rid of maskall?

love Katy ***
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
I think we've conjectured nearly every idea imaginable to be perfectly honest.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
No one said you were a bad mod katy.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
if you all think im such a no good moderator, how do you suppoes we get rid of maskall?

love Katy ***
Ignore his posts and as soon as he appears report them to the mods so they can be deleted.

He only wants attention, withold it and he'll go running back to yahoo chat.
ickle_katy
Rep:
well, id say that if people are suggesting a vote of no confidence in me, then thats them saying im a bad mod.

see thread: .....clever people....

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
Rep:
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Ignore his posts and as soon as he appears report them to the mods so they can be deleted.

He only wants attention, withold it and he'll go running back to yahoo chat.

i am a mod?

love Katy ***
LH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
well, id say that if people are suggesting a vote of no confidence in me, then thats them saying im a bad mod.

see thread: .....clever people....

love Katy ***
I can't find that thread.
PQ
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i am a mod?

love Katy ***
I know - I was just saying that to get rid of muppets like this it takes a joint effort from both the mods (who have the power to delete posts) and the community to make sure the mods are alerted ASAP and to not encourage said muppet.
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i am a mod?

love Katy ***
For the last 10 mins "YOUR JUST FAT STINKING J00" has been the last post on one of the threads.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I can't find that thread.
http://www.uk-learning.net/t14097.html

--
Katie, do you honestly think we'd get those 25 signatures? :rolleyes:
ickle_katy
Rep:
who knows??

love Katy ***
LH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
It shouldn't just be any members who can vote, only the ones with a post count over a certain figure, as then only a few would vote that they aren't confident in you, and I certainly wouldn't.
PQ
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
For the last 10 mins "YOUR JUST FAT STINKING J00" has been the last post on one of the threads.
And it would appear that the entire thread has now been deleted - not just the last 3 posts :confused:
ickle_katy
Rep:
It shouldn't just be any members who can vote, only the ones with a post count over a certain figure, as then only a few would vote that they aren't confident in you, and I certainly wouldn't.
and it would be danmushman because hes in a mood with me because i told him to watch what he says and blah85 or somethig because hes a sheep.

love Katy***
elpaw
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
apathetic voter here.....
ickle_katy
Rep:
And it would appear that the entire thread has now been deleted - not just the last 3 posts :confused:

no, its just moved a long way down the page as nothing has been "posted" for 3 hours in it

love Katy ***
LH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
And at the end of the day it is up to d. Most of the new members have no idea of the magnitude of your contribution to the forum and nobody other than d has a real idea of the amount of moderating work you do. It is stupid to have a vote of no confidence or something, I hope this hasn't been suggested by any more established members.
LH
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
No, the thread is still there.
ickle_katy
Rep:
I hope this hasn't been suggested by any more established members.

an overlord in training and an adoured and respected member?!?

love Katy ***
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
And at the end of the day it is up to d. Most of the new members have no idea of the magnitude of your contribution to the forum and nobody other than d has a real idea of the amount of moderating work you do. It is stupid to have a vote of no confidence or something, I hope this hasn't been suggested by any more established members.
Exactly...I mean you have a better reputation than any other member!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.82%
Okay (98)
29.17%
A bit lacking (122)
36.31%
Not good at all (83)
24.7%

Watched Threads