The Student Room Group

Civil service Reserve List

I recently had an interview with Defra and have been placed on the reserve list. The interview was for an EO role and the recruitment email have told me they are unable to let me know of my position on the list.

I have received mixed feedback over whether people have been offered roles after being on the reserve list.
And I was just wondering if anyone has been offered a post with Defra from the reserve list recently?

😊
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Hey, I have the same dilemma too I was reserved last week ☹️ Have you received a reply yet or are still waiting?
Reply 2
Original post by Holly 135377
I recently had an interview with Defra and have been placed on the reserve list. The interview was for an EO role and the recruitment email have told me they are unable to let me know of my position on the list.

I have received mixed feedback over whether people have been offered roles after being on the reserve list.
And I was just wondering if anyone has been offered a post with Defra from the reserve list recently?

😊

Sometimes they out everyone on the reserve list before deciding who to give the job to. Other time you'll be on it for months then they might offer you thar job or a similar one. And sometimes you're on it and nothing happens. All 3 have happened to me. So all I can suggest is forget about it and keep applying for other jobs for now. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending