Missed Opportunities with girlies Watch

This discussion is closed.
footballhead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I was just going through all my pictures on my pc, and thinking about there have been quite a few girls i could/should have got with but didnt, anyone else ever feel like that and think why didnt I lol?

Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ahh, yes. Especially when I think back on school. So many avenues unexplored... lol.
ClosetGinger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LondonBoy)
I was just going through all my pictures on my pc, and thinking about there have been quite a few girls i could/should have got with but didnt, anyone else ever feel like that and think why didnt I lol?

I'm a girl..so not with girls but at the same time there are guys I wish i'd have got when i had the chance. In fact i tried to do something about it last week..blew right up in my face :rolleyes:
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)
I'm a girl..so not with girls but at the same time there are guys I wish i'd have got when i had the chance. In fact i tried to do something about it last week..blew right up in my face :rolleyes:
aww... thats unfortunate.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
..blew right up in my face :rolleyes:
Oh well, so long as none went in your eye.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
quality
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
aww... thats unfortunate.
yes note to self: Do not confess your feelings by writing them down and then sprint away
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

classic teenage boy sexual humour..... :rolleyes:
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LondonBoy)

I'm 23 and quite frequently, I think about girls in the past and who I had a chance with but, because of being too shy, too hesitant and not opportunistic enough, never tried to go out with.
What's weird is seeing these girls many years later. Even if I managed to go out with them now, it wouldn't be the same.
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is there anything that cant be turned into sexual innuendo????? (although that one was so blatant) In fact make that a challenge, can anyone find something which can't be made sexual?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've missed the boat on two people, one of them even basicaly said its a pitty she I didn't come because she had to have sex with somebody else instead but wished it was me although she didn't quite say it in those lines.

Another one offered snogging lessons but I declined out of emberassment. One was 1999 the other was 2003.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I've missed the boat on two people, one of them even basicaly said its a pitty she I didn't come because she had to have sex with somebody else instead but wished it was me although she didn't quite say it in those lines.

Another one offered snogging lessons but I declined out of emberassment. One was 1999 the other was 2003.
she had to have sex with someone else? That's a weird situation.
It was a pity she didn't come? :confused:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is there anything that cant be turned into sexual innuendo?????
Hmm... not often.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
she had to have sex with someone else? That's a weird situation.
It was a pity she didn't come? :confused:
I meant' "I didn't come"

It was just an internet romance but I chickened out when it came down to actually going to a strange town to meet somebody I have never met before.

It did very strange anyway, she apparantly felt lonely because I wasn't there and got drunk, which is whyt she ended up with somebody else. Even I did go nothing might have happened.

That is the only time I have ever come close to it though. Now I can't see where other oppurtunities may occur.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That is the only time I have ever come close to it though. Now I can't see where other oppurtunities may occur.
Brothels? Paying for sex is very 'in' this year.
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There are always opportunities! what about speed dating?
Or join a class of something, or spend your days in a little coffee shop with an interesting book, you'd be suprised how many people you meet that way!
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I meant' "I didn't come"

It was just an internet romance but I chickened out when it came down to actually going to a strange town to meet somebody I have never met before.

It did very strange anyway, she apparantly felt lonely because I wasn't there and got drunk, which is whyt she ended up with somebody else. Even I did go nothing might have happened.

What? I wouldn't want a girl like that who basically would prefer go sleep with some guy she doesn't like so much because she "has" to. Either she really wants you or she doesn't. When girls behave like that, it's so disappointing and they claim that it's because they're feeling "lonely". Well you're not going to feel less lonely by getting drunk and shagging some guy you don't like that much.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
What? I wouldn't want a girl like that who basically would prefer go sleep with some guy she doesn't like so much because she "has" to. Either she really wants you or she doesn't. When girls behave like that, it's so disappointing and they claim that it's because they're feeling "lonely". Well you're not going to feel less lonely by getting drunk and shagging some guy you don't like that much.
True but any food is better than nothing when you're starving You're right though, she smokes as well which is the biggest turn off ever.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There's a few guy i've met who i think if things had been different we could have had a chnace (usually guys i met when i had a bf)... there's been a few guys at uni as well who i've kinda thought that if i'd been single we could ahve actually made a go of things (but now my friends are going out with all the nice ones)

lou xxx
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
There's a few guy i've met who i think if things had been different we could have had a chnace (usually guys i met when i had a bf)... there's been a few guys at uni as well who i've kinda thought that if i'd been single we could ahve actually made a go of things (but now my friends are going out with all the nice ones)

lou xxx
haha, you fancy your friends' boyfriends!

Why do girls always feel the need to display the fact they have a boyfriend, and stick with it? Why not just dump your boyfriend if you're into some other guy and you're no longer really with your boyfriend?
The most curious thing are the number of girls at Uni who say they have a boyfriend back at home and keep going on about it, just in case someone might think they're single (how embarassing would that be! :eek: ). Yet, hardly any guys do the same thing. For every girl who supposedly has a boyfriend elsewhere, there definitely isn't a guy saying the same thing.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads