Missed Opportunities with girlies Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
haha, you fancy your friends' boyfriends!

Why do girls always feel the need to display the fact they have a boyfriend, and stick with it? Why not just dump your boyfriend if you're into some other guy and you're no longer really with your boyfriend?
The most curious thing are the number of girls at Uni who say they have a boyfriend back at home and keep going on about it, just in case someone might think they're single (how embarassing would that be! :eek: ). Yet, hardly any guys do the same thing. For every girl who supposedly has a boyfriend elsewhere, there definitely isn't a guy saying the same thing.
My course has 70 males and 4 females, the fast majority of males are single, I know three of the girls and they all have boy friends! And yes one of thems back home. Liverpool as it happens.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha, you fancy your friends' boyfriends!

Why do girls always feel the need to display the fact they have a boyfriend, and stick with it? Why not just dump your boyfriend if you're into some other guy and you're no longer really with your boyfriend?
The most curious thing are the number of girls at Uni who say they have a boyfriend back at home and keep going on about it, just in case someone might think they're single (how embarassing would that be! :eek: ). Yet, hardly any guys do the same thing. For every girl who supposedly has a boyfriend elsewhere, there definitely isn't a guy saying the same thing.

lol, at least one of my flatmates knows that her bf tried it on with me first (that was an awkward conversation...). and she knows i would have said yes if i'd been single... but we've all managed to get over it now

and none of the guys i've met here have been as nice as my bf... so i'm still with him and plan to stay that way.... and i would hope that my bf isn't denying my existance just because i'm 300 miles away...

lou xxx
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
My course has 70 males and 4 females, the fast majority of males are single, I know three of the girls and they all have boy friends! And yes one of thems back home. Liverpool as it happens.
It's one strange phenomenon isn't it? Some girls just have boyfriends for the security of being able to say "push off I have a boyfriend" or "No I'm not a desperate slut, I have a boyfriend. So no, I'm not a slut".
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Liverpool- Manchester is hardly that far though :rolleyes:

in my flat out of 10 girls i was one of only 2 that had bfs (and the other split up with hers after a few weeks, although they're back together now)... i know about an equal number of guys/girls with other halves elsewhere

lou xxx
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)

lol, at least one of my flatmates knows that her bf tried it on with me first (that was an awkward conversation...). and she knows i would have said yes if i'd been single... but we've all managed to get over it now

and none of the guys i've met here have been as nice as my bf... so i'm still with him and plan to stay that way.... and i would hope that my bf isn't denying my existance just because i'm 300 miles away...

lou xxx

Well you prefer you boyfriend then. Why bother thinking about what it would have been like to go out with guys you don't like as much? Gosh, some of you girls are so greedy...
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ohh those miss opotunities when i was being a nice guy... oh woeis me
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's one strange phenomenon isn't it? Some girls just have boyfriends for the security of being able to say "push off I have a boyfriend" or "No I'm not a desperate slut, I have a boyfriend. So no, I'm not a slut".
incedently have u noticed at school all the sluttier girls have out of school boyfriends... hmm wierd
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had a situation before when i had the choice of 2 girls. I chose the one who had the better personality. It didn't really work and the other one has ended up as a model. Complete wrong choice.

The moral of the story? Always take looks over personality. :p:

I also passed up on sex with a hot girl because she was one of my mates sister. Looking back i should have anyway.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LondonBoy)
I was just going through all my pictures on my pc, and thinking about there have been quite a few girls i could/should have got with but didnt, anyone else ever feel like that and think why didnt I lol?

I don't actually have that problem really, considering that most of the girls I fancied I actually did ask out and the majority of them said no.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
I had a situation before when i had the choice of 2 girls. I chose the one who had the better personality. It didn't really work and the other one has ended up as a model. Complete wrong choice.

The moral of the story? Always take looks over personality. :p:

I also passed up on sex with a hot girl because she was one of my mates sister. Looking back i should have anyway.
you are an idiot on two counts!!
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
you are an idiot on two counts!!
Err.. Thanks?

May i ask why?
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Err.. Thanks?

May i ask why?
because you picked personality over shaggable model, and you didnt shag your sister's fit mate!!
Refused
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Err.. Thanks?

May i ask why?
because ramroff is shallow and loves girls who are hot, am i right? :rolleyes:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Refused)
because ramroff is shallow and loves girls who are hot, am i right? :rolleyes:

i am actually quite deep..they say still waters run deep, my waters are frozen
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
because you picked personality over shaggable model, and you didnt shag your sister's fit mate!!
I know. I'm an idiot. Last time i do that until i'm a little older and want a relationship.

Man, if you saw my sisters mate, you'd think i was gay to pass up. :p: I really regret that one.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (158)
59.18%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.23%

Watched Threads