The Student Room Group

Bath Computer Science

Has anyone got an offer for 2024 yet for Computer Science at Bath? I have all my other offers in. How long should I expect to wait?
Reply 1
Original post by mazzado
Has anyone got an offer for 2024 yet for Computer Science at Bath? I have all my other offers in. How long should I expect to wait?

Yes. I know of people who have gotten offers for computer science at Bath, for one reason or the other.

As I'm sure you read in the acknowledgement email, Computer Science at Bath is one of the most competitive courses there, and so Bath tends to wait for the equal consideration deadline before they hand out most of their offers.

I know it's not ideal waiting, but you'll hear back from them eventually (they aim to get back to everyone before April, but who knows this year?)
Reply 2
Original post by mesub

Yes. I know of people who have gotten offers for computer science at Bath, for one reason or the other.

As I'm sure you read in the acknowledgement email, Computer Science at Bath is one of the most competitive courses there, and so Bath tends to wait for the equal consideration deadline before they hand out most of their offers.

I know it's not ideal waiting, but you'll hear back from them eventually (they aim to get back to everyone before April, but who knows this year?)

Thanks!

Quick Reply