The Student Room Group

Stp 2024

Hey guys. I am applying for clinical immunology post in STP program. But my postgraduate degree wont be completed until 30 September. And now m confused whether to apply or not. Can anyone help me regarding this ?
Reply 1
I have read that the STP starts around the 2nd September 2024 but will vary slightly depending on your NHS Trust, but that all courses/other employment have to be completed by 31st August. They also reiterated in the webinar (you can rewatch it on Youtube) that you have to have completed your other courses because in September they have to enrol you for the Masters at another university and you can't be enrolled on two courses at the same time. Unfortunately for you I think that you would have to wait another year and apply next year. Hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by Stephfj
I have read that the STP starts around the 2nd September 2024 but will vary slightly depending on your NHS Trust, but that all courses/other employment have to be completed by 31st August. They also reiterated in the webinar (you can rewatch it on Youtube) that you have to have completed your other courses because in September they have to enrol you for the Masters at another university and you can't be enrolled on two courses at the same time. Unfortunately for you I think that you would have to wait another year and apply next year. Hope this helps

Thanks Steph It was really helpful. And yeah you are right I asked the recruitment team and they said I have to apply next year.
Reply 3
Hey guys, Does anybody know useful resources for the SJT?
Reply 4
I have been trying to look online, but seems to be expensive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending