This discussion is closed.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Just_Peachy)
really ive never seen wallet cards maybe its a new american thing but illcheck clintons xx
They have been around for ages and are really sweet. They do sell them in Clintons.
bestdeceptions
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
42 posts and 4 gems? Nice! :eek:

It's so difficult suggesting presents for someone you have no idea about. You know him best, you come up with something :p: Or just go with a nice card and message...
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
They have been around for ages and are really sweet. They do sell them in Clintons.
Yeh they have been around years! Glad someone else has seen them! They sell them in all card shops even the cheapy ones. There is a huge variety in Clintons though for all occasions. They are cheap I think they are nice for romantic gestures.
Just_Peachy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by amo1)
could go for the free option
which is what? a bonk? lol
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate valentines day

But for valentines I am going to cook a romantic meal at home, put candles all over the bedroom and give him a massage with different oils
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My sister made little chocolate hearts with an ice-cube heart shaped thingy with white choc and 100's of 1000's to give to people, maybe thats too girly though An expansion on that is putting them in a row with a letter per choc of I love you
Just_Peachy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
thanks for all your help i will get onto it
have a good valentines whatever you do and whoever your with xx
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
Yeh they have been around years! Glad someone else has seen them! They sell them in all card shops even the cheapy ones. There is a huge variety in Clintons though for all occasions. They are cheap I think they are nice for romantic gestures.
I like them cos you can keep them with you and when you're missig them you can just get it out of your bag/purse and it makes you smile.
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
My sister made little chocolate hearts with an ice-cube heart shaped thingy with white choc and 100's of 1000's to give to people, maybe thats too girly though An expansion on that is putting them in a row with a letter per choc of I love you
Omg! That is an adorable yet very enticing tip. I never thought of using ice cube trays for anything other than ice

*snaps for you*
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bestdeceptions)
42 posts and 4 gems? Nice! :eek:

It's so difficult suggesting presents for someone you have no idea about. You know him best, you come up with something :p: Or just go with a nice card and message...
Guys, have you never seen a rep ... umm... I'd say "rep *****" but I have a feeling that may be offensive under the new rules, and I don't mean to be offensive, so I won't say it. Anyway, these people trade rep and totally devalue the system. They're the reason why none of the old members take the system seriously at all.

Get over it... please...

Anyway, Valentine's present for a guy, I'd prefer something really sweet and thoughtful myself that makes me want to hug the girl who gave it me. Guys are sensitive too... well some are.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
like what?

im sort of seeing this guy for 4 months but he's not speaking to me. should i get him any thing?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
68.25%
No I haven't decided yet (24)
19.05%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.7%

Watched Threads