The Student Room Group

student finance- compelling personal reasons

Hi, I originally studied psychology for a year however changed to law, using my gift year, in 2022 I applied for another year due to compelling personal reasons, this got accepted, and I completed the year. However, this year I have applied for student finance and it has given me my maintenance but hasn't paid for my tuition fee. I was under the impression that I was granted another year's tuition fee due to compelling personal reasons.

i was wondering if anyone could help me out or confirm whether you do get an extra year tuition fee?
Original post by Anonymous7183*
Hi, I originally studied psychology for a year however changed to law, using my gift year, in 2022 I applied for another year due to compelling personal reasons, this got accepted, and I completed the year. However, this year I have applied for student finance and it has given me my maintenance but hasn't paid for my tuition fee. I was under the impression that I was granted another year's tuition fee due to compelling personal reasons.

i was wondering if anyone could help me out or confirm whether you do get an extra year tuition fee?

Hi there,

If you want to contact us on 0300 100 0607 (from 8.am) or use the live chat in your account from 9.am, we'll be able to check your application to see why the fees haven't been applied. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending