The Student Room Group

En-suite room in East London £264 per week

Hi,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Unite Students Stratford One. The room is on the 7th floor, and has a private bathroom. The kitchen is shared between 10 flatmates who go to UAL, UoW and QMUL. The price is £264 per week and the contract is available immediately till August 2024.
Reply 1
Original post by izzzza
Hi,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Unite Students Stratford One. The room is on the 7th floor, and has a private bathroom. The kitchen is shared between 10 flatmates who go to UAL, UoW and QMUL. The price is £264 per week and the contract is available immediately till August 2024.
Hi, I’m interested. Is it still available?
Reply 2
Original post by izzzza
Hi,
Hi I’m interested, is it still available?
Reply 3
Original post by Khanazaz1
Hi I’m interested, is it still available?
Hi, that's great. When are you looking to move in? I can send you the booking form (i would need your email) or alternatively you can give them a call on +44 (0) 117 302 7000 and say you are interested in taking over my tenancy (Room 703B)!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending