Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    so lie
    How about integrity !??

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Ariel4]
    (Original post by HollyBible)
    she got money and she wants mo' money I'm feeling like some merchandise :eek: :eek:[/QUOTE
    awww, this must be really hard for you. you could try saying what you just said in your last post to her? she obvioulsy loves you and may just need time to come round. i guess going through a divorce with someone that you have been with for years must be really for hard, esp if she feels like he has gone behind her back in any way (im not saying he has btw).
    I'm afraid of my mother she is not the kind of mother you can talk with ...

ReputationRep:
    No one in this forum can solve the problem for you, only you can. Talk with her even if she gets angry. Tell her exactely how you feel and how it's causing you trouble. If she ain't having none of it, you're better with your dad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    I'm sorry but if you're really going to lie in court against your own father because she mother gets 'horrible when she's angry' then you're an idiot.

Why not talk to your mum and tell her that:

1) It's illegal.
    2) You don't want to because it's wrong.
    3) She has enough money anyway and to stop trying to steal from your ol' man.
    You right i'm an idiot somewhere but what can I do i'm just 16 years old

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid of my mother she is not the kind of mother you can talk with ...
    try talking to someone you can trust who knows her and you not your dad, that prob wouldnt be a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    You right i'm an idiot somewhere but what can I do i'm just 16 years old
    People have kids at that age and join the army.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    What would your lying get your mum that she really deserves? What would it take away from your dad that he doesn't deserve?

I wouldn't lie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    come on hun I don't wanna be drafted I prefer bascking ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ariel4)
    try talking to someone you can trust who knows her and you not your dad, that prob wouldnt be a good idea.
    already done that she 's keeping her positions

ReputationRep:
    already done that she 's keeping her positions
    have you tried askin your gran (your mums mums) what you could do, or asking her to speak to her? your mum might be more likely to listen to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ariel4)
    have you tried askin your gran (your mums mums) what you could do, or asking her to speak to her? your mum might be more likely to listen to her.
    My gran Ma died years ago !

ReputationRep:
    My gran Ma died years ago !
    **** sorry! has your mum got a sis or bro? try that. otherwise i dont really know what else to suggest. tbh i think youre better off talking to someone who understands the situation and knows your family. they will prob come with something better.

ReputationRep:
    don't lie,it will do you no good,plus tell your mom your not going to lie,if she is ok with it then fine if she is not then she has to deal with her problem ,you still like your father and he is good to you,then why would you wanna hurt him after all just to please your mom

ReputationRep:
    dotn lie in court you'll get f**ked. tell half truths that cant be proven either way. and only help your mom if u gonna live with her

ReputationRep:
    1.) Perjury... up to 10 years imprisonment. Can't remember for sure, but your Mum could well be liable for telling you to lie aswell...

2.) You've just made your intentions known on a public web forum. Although still unlikely, that's just made it a whole lot easier to be found out.

3.) Your Mum is being bloody selfish. If she stepped back and reconsidered, there's no way she'd ask you to risk gaol for her.

Don't do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teamvillage)
    1.) Perjury... up to 10 years imprisonment. Can't remember for sure, but your Mum could well be liable for telling you to lie aswell...

2.) You've just made your intentions known on a public web forum. Although still unlikely, that's just made it a whole lot easier to be found out.

3.) Your Mum is being bloody selfish. If she stepped back and reconsidered, there's no way she'd ask you to risk gaol for her.

Don't do it
    1) attempting to pervert the course of justice; conspiricy to pervert the course of justice

2) not really, they'll look to your mom first. but remember there are alot of law students, solicitors on here (like me)

3) damn true shes emotional and not thinking properly. dont do it. in her hrt she doesnt want u go to jail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    1) attempting to pervert the course of justice; conspiricy to pervert the course of justice
    duh of course it is!! It's late... was trying to remember if there was a separate offence, but being stupid

ReputationRep:
    :hello: :hello: thanks to all of you who replied to my thread concerning my mum who wants me to lie front of the judge.
    I feel more confident now , It's hard to choose between whom I'm gonna stay with mum or dad I love both of them but unfortunately I must make a choice.....it's a long and ragged way !....and I hope that I don't have to lie coz I want to preserve my integrity ...at least for TSR people :hello: :hello:

ReputationRep:
    i think that lying is too exhausting because you have to remember what you said in order no to be revealed too much work ) my memory is horrible so I never lie and i am glad you decided to tell the truth too

well be strong and good luck : )

ReputationRep:
    :hello: :hello: thanks to all of you who replied to my thread concerning my mum who wants me to lie front of the judge.
    I feel more confident now , It's hard to choose between whom I'm gonna stay with mum or dad I love both of them but unfortunately I must make a choice.....it's a long and ragged way !....and I hope that I don't have to lie coz I want to preserve my integrity ...at least for TSR people :hello: :hello:

Wouldn't it be possible for your parents to come to a half/half arrangement that'd suit you. For instance you could stay with your mum in term time and with your Dad in the holidays or vice versa. I know this'd probably put a lot of stress and strain upon your family though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.