The Student Room Group

Nursing rejections

I’m feeling a little lost at the moment having applied to 5 Universities to do Adult Nursing. I have been rejected from two without having an interview but do have two interviews lined up plus another university emailing regarding my existing qualifications. I’m a mature learner with a degree looking for a career change and feel disappointed to have been offered a Health and social care course at one university. I believe it is my Science GCSE that could be the issue I am just hoping it doesn’t affect other degrees I have an interview for. Any body else in a similar situation? I guess I will just have to ensure my passion for wishing to pursue nursing comes across at my next interview.
Original post by Louise2300
I’m feeling a little lost at the moment having applied to 5 Universities to do Adult Nursing. I have been rejected from two without having an interview but do have two interviews lined up plus another university emailing regarding my existing qualifications. I’m a mature learner with a degree looking for a career change and feel disappointed to have been offered a Health and social care course at one university. I believe it is my Science GCSE that could be the issue I am just hoping it doesn’t affect other degrees I have an interview for. Any body else in a similar situation? I guess I will just have to ensure my passion for wishing to pursue nursing comes across at my next interview.

You only need one offer so don't be too disheartenend. Do you meet the GCSE entry requirements for your remaining courses?
Reply 2
Morning,
Yes I do meet the GCSE requirements for the other universities I have interviews for thank fully. Hopefully I will get some good news soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending