The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Psychological Sciences (2024 Entry)

Hi! I was wondering how long UCL takes to respond to applications for MSc Psychological Sciences 24/25 entry!

Has anyone received offers yet?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! I was wondering how long UCL takes to respond to applications for MSc Psychological Sciences 24/25 entry!
Has anyone received offers yet?

I have just completed my applications and am currently waiting for UCL's reply. I think it takes around 8-10 week for them to make a decsision.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I applied in February and have yet to hear back! I got an email in March saying that we shouldn't expect to hear anything until after April 5th.
Reply 3
Thanks for the reply🫶🏻 It helps a lot! Hopefully, we will hear back from them soon!
Heyy, anyone hear back from UCL on this?
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy, anyone hear back from UCL on this?

Haven’t heard back yet, have you?
Nope, not even the slightest change on the portico portal 😕
Reply 7
I have been waiting for the reply too! I have sent them an email and they replied they will release the offer in the next couple of weeks.
Hi! Has anyone heard back from UCL?
Hi! Has anyone heard back from UCL?
Hey! Nope nothing yet unfortunately :/
Hey! Nope nothing yet unfortunately :/

How frustrating! When did you apply?
How frustrating! When did you apply?
I applied back in December, its been a long wait. Although from my conversations with admissions, it doesn't seem to matter when you applied, they waited until all applications were in to start assessing them - have you heard anything?
I applied back in December, its been a long wait. Although from my conversations with admissions, it doesn't seem to matter when you applied, they waited until all applications were in to start assessing them - have you heard anything?

No! Just that automated email saying they are still assessing the application. So I’m assuming it’s a good thing that we haven’t heard anything? I read on another thread that people from other degrees have already been receiving offers.
No! Just that automated email saying they are still assessing the application. So I’m assuming it’s a good thing that we haven’t heard anything? I read on another thread that people from other degrees have already been receiving offers.

Yes I am assuming its a good sign too (hopefully we are right) because some people that applied to this programme have received rejections (in the past week) so I'm thinking they send those out first then they process the offers. Fingers crossed!
Yes I am assuming its a good sign too (hopefully we are right) because some people that applied to this programme have received rejections (in the past week) so I'm thinking they send those out first then they process the offers. Fingers crossed!

Makes sense! Fingers crossed🤞🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending