The Student Room Group

F1 work experience applications 2024

ive applied for the williams and mclaren work experiences for 2024 and i was wondering when do they usually email u updates since i havent heard anything from both of them since the application confirmation email, when do they usually email/let people know their results?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by honorrw
ive applied for the williams and mclaren work experiences for 2024 and i was wondering when do they usually email u updates since i havent heard anything from both of them since the application confirmation email, when do they usually email/let people know their results?

i haven’t heard back from Mclaren yet. I was wondering if any one else had.
Reply 3
Original post by Loisnza
i haven’t heard back from Mclaren yet. I was wondering if any one else had.

yeah i havent heard back either but looking at last years they heard back pretty late so i hope it isnt too long
have any of you done the video interviews for mclaren? thanks
Reply 5
Original post by testdummy
have any of you done the video interviews for mclaren? thanks

have u had a response back from the register ur interest?
Original post by honorrw
have u had a response back from the register ur interest?

yes, automated though, just telling me to keep an eye for when applications open. you?
Reply 7
Original post by testdummy
yes, automated though, just telling me to keep an eye for when applications open. you?

yeah same. i hope they email us the application forms soon cus last year they opened around april
Has anyone gotten anything back yet?
Original post by unsteady-airfoil
Has anyone gotten anything back yet?
No :frown:( I’m kinda confused because

last year they heard back in April
Reply 10
Original post by Hibaullah
No :frown:( I’m kinda confused because
last year they heard back in April

really ? thats so weird cus i dont think anyone this year has even heard about applications opening yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending