The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Going to London with my boyfriend on valentines day, maybe staying the night if any free, cheap hotels (preferably without insects, but whatever) can be found! Anyone got any recommendations on where to go, apart from the obvious? What are Portobello Rd, Camden Market etc. like?
Reply 21
claire1987
Depends where you live. My half term DOES start tomorrow, and I go back to college on the 14th Feb, although we ALWAYS have our holidays out of synch with the rest of the country :confused:

Same here - this half term's been stupidly short, but i'm not complaining!
Holiday...Will miss school and be even more behind w/work. Damn.
Reply 23
a rediculus amount of time spent on tsr
trev
It's almost half term soon. Any plans?

My plan is to practise my violin, clarinet and piano as much as possible and get my coursework done.However, I'll have to settle for being stuck behind a desk selling tickets and working my butt off.
errrm get my courswork done, maybe I will go to Oxford and visit my boyfriend, read some books..
I'm gonna eat, sleep, drink and have some good times out with my mates. Apart from that, looks like nothing much for me but smelly revision, after nag nag nag from my teachers! Meh!
My plan = sleeping...lots of it!
I've got reading week this week. I actually plan on reading, because I have so much of that to do. And tidying my bedroom.
Reply 29
Next Thursday - Kasabian, GLC, Babyshambles
Friday - Clubbing in London
Saturday - Having a house party :party:
Sunday - College Valentine Ball
Monday - Clubbing Again

and the rest of half term in bed :smile:
my half term begins on thursday which is when I'm going up to glasgow to see my boyfriend, when I return on tuesday (15th) I have two pieces of coursework to finish the first drafts of, on friday (18th) I'm off to leeds for an interview.
Reply 31
haha, i'm starting lectures today, uni's the life for me. :smile:
Reply 32
naelse
i don't have half term. i'm at university. poo.

I don't get one either. I just get an extra week at Easter.
Reply 33
trev
It's almost half term soon. Any plans?

i work so don't have a half term but during the half term holiday i will be playing in a pit band for a pantomime every night...wish i did have the holiday, i'm going to be knackered!

Latest

Trending

Trending