The Student Room Group

Result and PSW

I have a resit scheduled for 2 April 2024 with the result coming out first week of may 2024 but general results won’t be out on solar till 29th May as I was told and my student visa expires 13th may 2024. I don’t know what to do to may it possible for me to apply for my PSW I have gone to student center and they said I can’t apply for an extension because I am not attending classes. Please what do I do.
Reply 1
Original post by Oluwatosin.06
I have a resit scheduled for 2 April 2024 with the result coming out first week of may 2024 but general results won’t be out on solar till 29th May as I was told and my student visa expires 13th may 2024. I don’t know what to do to may it possible for me to apply for my PSW I have gone to student center and they said I can’t apply for an extension because I am not attending classes. Please what do I do.

The problem is you cannot apply for PSW until the school reports to UKVI that you have successfully completed your program. You just have to hope that the week the result is out is the same week they send it to UKVI. If your school has a strong international student body, I would suggest you reach out to them. Maybe they can help you hasten the process to ensure your result gets to UKVI before the 13th.

Quick Reply

Latest